Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Morning Techie!!!!!!!!! Are you well and happy? Loving your 30-day thread.
    Hi Chill!
    Hi Belle!!

Comment

Chillgirl;938667 wrote: Pate?
      Behave. You know I'm not drinking anymore. The insults one must endure!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi Tawn
        Did you have a good sleep?
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Great! Whose got the cheese?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

southernbelle47;938679 wrote: Hi Tawn
            Did you have a good sleep?
            Yes, thanks - I usually do. A deep, proper 8hour job. But now it's 7.20am and I'm off into the day.

Comment

tawnyfrog;938672 wrote: Good Morning Techie!!!!!!!!! Are you well and happy? Loving your 30-day thread.
              Hi Chill!
              Hi Belle!!
              Good Froglet. Just trying to get out of the city. Extremely hot here today. Spot any nightjars???
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Almost time to start slowing it down here.
                Your Roos are so cute....do they eat your garden like the deer do here?
                Have a great day.
                "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I've just been out to check the temp - it's 3C which I think is 37F so I think I'll stay inside for a bit. Right now I'm envious of your heat Techie but we'll be boiling soon enough and whinge, whinge, whinge about that.

Belle - the roos have never eaten anything they're not supposed to so they're not a problem.

Comment

Oh you poor thing you. A bit chilly there? You could've steamed dumplings in my laptop bag walking from my office. I've just reached Grand Central moving amongst a sea of primates on varying levels of the food chain. No matter what entrance I use that damn Michael Jordon's restaurant bar is always in my view. See the agony I endure on a daily basis. I would welcome the cold air and the nightjars. Many nightjars in New York but oddly they do not look like the pic you posted

Comment

Tawny we have had temps of up to 40c in last few weeks but it's cooling down now....
                      Wish it could stay at 27f all year, I guess I'd need to follow the sun round the world for that, in 5 months we will be having the single figures like you... Brrr
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Well, it was very nice to get up this morning and find that there was so much to read on this thread that I didn't have time to do it justice!!

Good to have a good laugh!

All embuggerances melting away here at this end of the world. Car auction going well despite attempts from one complete wanker to de-rail it. After having put up a post listing all the things that he believed were wrong with it (some of which were invented!!), he then left a message on my phone last night offering to "take it off my hands" - I'd rather put in into one of those car crushers that squish them down to the size of a shoe-box!.

Plus Mr B had his Family Court mediation yesterday, at which common sense prevailed (in the form of a very skillful Judge) and he is very happy with the outcome. This really is the biggest thing that has been going on for us, and it such a relief to have it basically sorted.

And Betty appears a bit stronger today, and even had a wee play with a scrunched up paper bag last night! My vet has put me onto a vet up the line who has had great success with homeopathic treatments, and I've been in email contact with her.

Sapph - I have Eckhart Tolle on my i-pod and listen to it at night. It takes a bit of time for the message to get through my think skull though :H:H

TF - wow - imagine having that Gang of Seven in your back yard! Magic!!

Beagle - as Mr G says, we all give a stuff. Dont be a stranger.

Feelings of gratitude are threatening to overwhelm me today. I'd best be off to find something to be grumpy about :h:H:H
                        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Has anyone here heard from Maxman recently?

I miss his posts and his wonderful sculptures.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Well the sun is shining & the birds are twittering in the tress...and the horns are a sounding & the fists are shaking at each other in the peak hour traffuck outside my window. MORNING!!! And the bay is sparkling & the boats are lolling gently.
                            Good to hear the court went went for Uncle Behaving, Missy. How's the training for the triathlon going??
                            Have a happy Friday everyone.
                            smoooooochiees.

Comment

Chillgirl;938724 wrote: Tawny we have had temps of up to 40c in last few weeks but it's cooling down now....
                              Wish it could stay at 27f all year, I guess I'd need to follow the sun round the world for that, in 5 months we will be having the single figures like you... Brrr
                              Does that mean you'll be coming here for our summer? :h

Morning all!

How are you going Grinder? x
                              Overwhelmed with gratitude Missy?........Ah, lovely.

A marvellous day to assorted poultry, their keeper's, and to those in the cheap seat's, where i love to sit and chat.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Mr G - your thread or mine
                                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                                NF - May 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X