Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

tawnyfrog;938974 wrote: *** Whinge Alert ***

I'm sooooo fsick of feeling like the Michelin Man. Currently wearing skivvy, woolen vest, knitted jumper, sleeveless but serious knitted cardi, scarf and woolen fedora (albeit at a rakish angle). That's just what's on the top half. It bloody snowed in The Grampians and in the Pyrenees Ranges today. They're in my neck of the woods. I can't recall a winter as miserable as this one. Maybe I just used to march my way through ... in a legless fashion. Left, scrape, left, stumble, left, trip, lef, fall, le, oh bugger it, I'll just stay down.

That is all. For now. Because it is raining.
    Same here Tawnster,

I can hardly bear to be outside without taking a portable battery operated electric blanket wrapped around me.....(how much can a polar bear:H)........This time last year I didnt feel a thing except the ravages of many many deadly hangovers....so feeling the winter and all its extremes for me at least is a blessing
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;939024 wrote: ....so feeling the winter and all its extremes for me at least is a blessing
      ...pfffffftttt ....

Comment

Reggie;939022 wrote: Hi ya Saph Olive says hello too
        Quote Bridgee;
        "Now she is hung up in the chicken coop.
        Watch out Sapph. You're next

And I really ROOLLY want a 'Lost in Space' utility belt.

That is all".:H:H:H:H:H
        Reggie,

What the hell are you doing letting that Bridge hang up Olive in the Chicken coop. I know that she is needy and she gives you the shits....but you also said that she would not desist....surely there are other ways to stop her from being a pain the arse:H and just for the effort you are never ever gonna get a 'llost in space utility belt'

That is all,

Sapph:upset
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

tawnyfrog;939029 wrote: ...pfffffftttt ....
          Being positive may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort :H:H

Comment

Reggie - chooks excellent. I know Union Rep Wilson asked that we stop putting the presh on the girls by only publishing the Chook Chroicles monthly, but I may have to intervene and suggest we meet in the middle and publlsh next Thursday, at the 2-week mark. Some good stuff's been happenin' in chook world...

Comment

Reggie;939035 wrote: Actually thanks sapphy you have given me a idea...her Olive here girl wanna go on a trip to NSW ...you do ok...Bridge whats that address of yours ..you near a Grey Hound bus terminal
              You is a funny bugger Reggie you is...hows your day been dude

Comment

Evening all. Just out of me bath. Smelling of tangerine and ginger. Sorry, couldn't wait for yus all.
                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

tawnyfrog;938987 wrote: And I need a miniature cowboy why exactly? Sheesh ...
                  you could practice your lasso-ing?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;939046 wrote: ... Smelling of tangerine and ginger...
                    Is there cardamon? Garlic? Turmeric? Fish sauce?

.... thought not ... :upset:

Comment

tawnyfrog;939050 wrote: Is there cardamon? Garlic? Turmeric? Fish sauce?

.... thought not ... :upset:
                      nope - was an "... open a can of soup..." night here!! No time for shopping this week -- but will hit the farmers markets on Sunday!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Goody! Otto is showering. TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Get your tickets at the booth or just form an orderly quiet queue ... yay!!

Comment

Miss Behaving;939046 wrote: Evening all. Just out of me bath. Smelling of tangerine and ginger. Sorry, couldn't wait for yus all.
                          Evening Missy B. Tangerine and ginger sounds devine! Hows that puddycat going? Good news about the court stuff going Mr. B'S Way Yep Reggie Tassie is a beautiful place, I am happy here..keeps me safely away from chicken coop dog and fitness trainer stringer-uppererrs........:H

Comment

Fluffing up the towels as we speak ......

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Reggie;939066 wrote: Just gotta eat some more beans sorry might get a bit smelly but Im starvin back in 15 BYO loofa
                              Please promise you wont fart in the bath .....

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Brace yerselves, Beryls ... Otto's showerin' ... TONIGHT ...

Comment

Working...
                                X