Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beeeeeuwdiful showers, Reggie ... will drain my tank in a single, magical night but hey, it's sooooo worth it.

Comment

Oh hot shower night...I ROOLLY need one......
      Reginald can you do my back (hair) :H
      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Warning....I will be in and out tonight folk....and NOT in the good way....
        Convo may get discom(n)bobulated....
        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

oh go your own way then ...

I shall watch Jamie ...
          and what he's doing to the Yanks ...

Comment

Fine.
            Will do.
            BTW chicken run will be finished this weekend......
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

jamie seems so heart felt in his food ideals, off to watch.
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

::HReg ya fuskin ratbag lol:H:H
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

yup and I like nice hot baths in the dark with window open and the howling wind and rain coming into the bathroom; kids think I am a fuskin retard (favourite word now)
                  I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I"m bloody not Reginald, I use shower gel so I dont have to....you do it

Comment

Its all about contrasts

Comment

LOL take OLive in with ya and that saves on doggie shampoo

Comment

Reggie;939088 wrote: The device is applied from a distance of 3.0 - 3.5m (8.5 - 10 feet). It uses a pressure of 1.5-3 atmospheres. The water is at a temperature of 15o–20oC (60o - 68oF).
                          I'm scared of haemathingys and whitetails. and water. Fusk. I'm fuskingwell fusked.

Comment

Reggie;939102 wrote: do you use a loofa I can loofa with the best of em
                            Yep loofah....got that down to a fine art.....use all the water too just to piss off one of my sons....:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;939104 wrote: I'm scared of haemathingys and whitetails. and water. Fusk. I'm fuckingwell fusked.
                              Only one thing left for you then Reg old son.....take ya good self and Olive up to the Minister For Wars place AKA Bridges place and plead with her to string both of yous up in the chook house....that is of course, if there is any room left after the stringing up of myself has taken place. for fusk sake....:H:H

Comment

Reggie;939089 wrote: Baby I'm here ...do you need a trim?
                                Short back and sides please love.....
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X