Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Hiya Missy,

Great news about Betty. Not getting that Spring feeling here yet, unfortunately.

So here's the 'lake'. It's grown so big it's hard to get it all into one shot.

Comment

Hi all

I just voted. Remember if you want free internet do not vote labour.
      I really have to go now. I will pop in later on.

Cya,

Netty - Monkey
      We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

tawnyfrog;939879 wrote: Voted. Commando.

Came home - put 2 slices good bread under griller. Turned em over, added Mersey Valley cheese and prosciutto slices. Grilled til cheese melted and prosciutto went crispy crunchy. Topped with a tad of cranberry and caramelised onion relish and fanged the fusk out of them. Columbian coffee accompanied. BURP!

Have a trailer full of poopy straw to put on garden beds. Trailer has flat tyre. TFrog has general slothage and can't be arsed attending to that today.

Now Bridge - if you could just convince your housemate to take up the bagpipes I can almost guarantee you a visitor-free existence.

Skipping off to take some photos of my 'lake' now shimmering in the afternoon sunlight ... much more rewarding than messing around with the air compressor.
        :H:upset::H:upset::H:upset:
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;939898 wrote: :H:upset::H:upset::H:upset:
          Sobriety will do this to a person children. It's not for the faint of heart.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Thank's Missy and Bridge, re housemates. Yep Missy, i am very close to Melb. uni. I will either go the lesbian angle, with respect, or the o/seas student angle. I have had positive experiences with both.
            Thankyou, and.........

That is all.

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;939905 wrote: Sobriety will do this to a person children. It's not for the faint of heart.
              Well that's all well and good but is she ever going to speak again or just sit there :Hing and:upset:ing and :Hing and :upset:ing and :Hing and:upset:ing???

Comment

tawnyfrog;939912 wrote: Well that's all well and good but is she ever going to speak again or just sit there :Hing and:upset:ing and :Hing and :upset:ing and :Hing and:upset:ing???
                All i know is this. If she's hitting the choc soy ice cream, we might lose her. Call me canny, but i've noted a link between excessive emoticon usage, and choc soy i/cream abuse.

Comment

i have yet to experience the choc soy i/cream & must admit i am intrigued.
                  can you send me some express post mr g? with ice bricks obviously......

Comment

I think choc soy ice cream is illegal in W.A.? I wouldn't want repercussion's, but for you, i try.

Comment

Afternoon Undie Pundies
                      Voted... i was still prevaricating right up the nth second.. wonder how many others were!

Comment

Arvo Fickosos!

Comment

Hello undies, picture of the new lake is a beaut TF, any chance it will decide to stay and you could get ducks? ......quack quack....they lay eggs....just sayin...
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

network;939893 wrote: Remember if you want free internet do not vote labour.
                            How do I get free internet?

Doh! I just realised you are referring to NOT having an internet filter.

Comment

Heya G, KTab
                              Yes most beautious lake Tawny!

Comment

KTAB;939968 wrote: Hello undies, picture of the new lake is a beaut TF, any chance it will decide to stay and you could get ducks? ......quack quack....they lay eggs....just sayin...
                                G'day Kt. Geez, then she'd be over on the Duck forum as well. I would have issues with that. It may jeapordise her morning post's, which i've come to rely on for......for something good anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X