• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Me also Bridge, Reg, I'm a fearin it's all downhill from here. :upset:

Comment

I am with Mr Billy Connolly on politicians, "the desire to ever want to become one should disclude your ever allowing to be one" or some fink like that. Still it beats a facist dictatorship or communism. I am on the wrong thread again aint I.
      Hi Bridgeypoos & Reginald
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;940006 wrote: Hey Netty.....

RA !

:H:upset::H:upset::H
        Never mind Netster, you can hide out down here in Polar bear land till Bridge gets it out of her system . Hopefully the local council will act on the massive petition from the neighbours that the bagpipes and the all night drumming set up be her to keep visitors and PT's away...and pack her off to live with The Frog for six months and leave you the hell alone:H:
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Reggie;940013 wrote: you are scary but BEWdiful as G says to..
          That is the lovliest thing that any man has ever said to me, Reginald :upset:
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

sapphire1;940015 wrote: Never mind Netster, you can hide out down here in Polar bear land till Bridge gets it out of her system . Hopefully the local council will act on the massive petition from the neighbours that the bagpipes and the all night drumming set up be her to keep visitors and PT's away...and pack her off to live with The Frog for six months and leave you the hell alone:H:
            Na ...the Frog doesn't like visitors either....that's why she lives by a Billabong, under the shade of the Coolibah trees....see how that works ? :H

And I've smelled blood now, Netty will never be safe. :H
            If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Just found some more of that soy choc ice cream stuffo :upset::H:upset::H:upset::H:
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

KTAB;940011 wrote: I am with Mr Billy Connolly on politicians, "the desire to ever want to become one should disclude your ever allowing to be one" or some fink like that. Still it beats a facist dictatorship or communism. I am on the wrong thread again aint I.
                Hi Bridgeypoos & Reginald
                Ktab, You are only on the wrong thread if you want anything remotely resembling sensible discussion:H:H Hi there...I agree with you whole heartedly my friend

Comment

Reggie;940019 wrote: Hey tabbers great quote...any way gotta watch the result ...and this house is AL free!!!!! In past days I used to through half filled stubbies pissed as a idiot at every picture of John Howard at the TV the new tube bill was becoming quite silly.... I seem to have not needed to buy a idiot box for quite some time as the old one was dumped with a VB stubbie inside for the last time
                  Tony R sit on this:finger:
                  With ya all the Reginald.......wat we gunna do with a wabbit wunnin the cuntwe:upset:

Comment

Nice one Reginald :goodjob:

Saphy I one do little bits of sensible so no worries there. I live on the army thread, enough said. Here have quick a smily while the frog isnt around :goodtime:

Comment

KTAB;940030 wrote: Nice one Reginald :goodjob:

Saphy I one do little bits of sensible so no worries there. I live on the army thread, enough said. Here have quick a smily while the frog isnt around :goodtime:
                      Thanks for that Ktab, our election is being counts and its close, theere is a chance that we could get our very first female prime minister (I hope)........I dont get too heartbroken either way though because we have it really good in this country...so I am grateful:h

Comment

I remember when we got our first female president and in doing so breaking the stranglehold of the old boys club. It is only a figurehead position here, much like say the king/queen but I for one was delighted so fingers crossed.

Comment

KTAB;940030 wrote: Here have quick a smily while the frog isnt around :goodtime:
                          I SAW THAT!

If the Rabbit gets in I'll just weep with despair.

Comment

sapphire1;940022 wrote: Ktab, You are only on the wrong thread if you want anything remotely resembling sensible discussion:H:H
                            You must look a little deeper Sapphy.. you will find under all the great oneliners there is..........
                            heaps more great oneliners! :H:H:H

Comment

41% votes counted
                              65 seats to ALP
                              56 seats to Coalition
                              26 seats to come

Comment

Oh no .... surely not? That would make it clowns plus assorted dickheads on both sides of the Tasman. :upset:

I'd better send over my secret supply of Julia votes pronto.
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X