Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one2many;927088 wrote: Wow Tawny...fair play...thats a feckin HUGE egg!

Your girls must be really happy.
    ahh, excuse me Oney ..... I'm taking the credit for that egg!! :H:H:H It's all the early morning weight training ..
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Tawny - what does an egg without a shell look like? Is it in a sac?

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Yes Missy - perfectly shaped, heavy, but like in a soft, transparent, fragile balloon. Quite fascinating actually.

Comment

tawnyfrog;927165 wrote: Yes Missy - perfectly shaped, heavy, but like in a soft, transparent, fragile balloon. Quite fascinating actually.
          I would be fascinated too.

I now have that lovely picture of the chooks as my desktop wall paper!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Aw shucks - actually, Missy looks beautifully thoughtful. Contemplative.

Comment

Evening,

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Youse can all come out now. The Chook Chronicle is over. For another week.

Carry on and tell us about your Excitement.

Comment

A thread is only as good as the sum of its parts.

Stoked your lovely DB's back in yer arms, Reggie. Nighters.

Comment

You're not weird Reg, you're a bass player!

Love ya mate....;-)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;926818 wrote:
                      LADIES. LOOK AWAY. SECRET MEN'S BUSINESS NEXT FEW LINES.

Reg. As mature (i use the term loosely on myself) aged men, we need to look at a few thing's, health wise. I'm considering a colonoscopy very seriously. I have no health issues i'm aware of at present, but would know soon enough. I hear it's only one day, or half day outta our lives, and not as scary as i think.
                      Look away, eh? That's as big of an invite as there is! LOL! Here in the American South we call it the Virginia Black Snake, LOL!! Really, it's not bad at all. They give you really good stuff so you will actually feel GOOD about it, just a bit miffed that you didn't get a meal and a kiss first. :H They are in and out and it doesn't hurt, and they will even let you look if you wanna. Colon spelunking - great fun!

-P.
                      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

hey gang been lurking too..
                        loving the chook stuff TF, of course i love all ya posts.
                        may have to raise some for the kids to experiance in a few years, make a change from feeding them off as little tackers.(the chooks that is )

i had a minni apiffinay last night, the thought "beer"? crossed my mind as it does every so often and for the first time ever in the last 25 odd years the internal monolog answer was "nar dont want one".
                        not "nar i dont drink" like i been telling my self lately.
                        Breakthrough me thinks...
                        AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Morning,

Great stuff Aspy. With extended time off the turp's, and new routines, we get thing's done, start to like ourselves if we're lucky, and get to see what we are capable of (again). When those drinking thought's come, (less and less these day's, but they still have a crack) i pause, reflect, and say, 'nup, don't wanna go back there, no way'.

Morning PR.
                          Morning Tawny, how are you?

Bravo!

Comment

Morning MrG & Aspy,

Fit as a fiddle here - lots of jobbies done already and it's looking like a brilliant day.

Aspy - you've just been rocking it since Day 1. You're amazing.
                            Reggie - I love the silly buggers aspect of this thread. I rarely go into the D&M threads. In my early days here, I hooked up with some aussies and one of them said something along the lines of "you don't have to be in the depths of despair to realise you've got a problem with the grog". So I try my bloody hardest to keep myself a tad on the bright side of life. It's hard some days, but doable.

So - I shall now make myself a silly paper hat and run around with one leg in the air.

Have a good one, all.

Comment

YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY BARSTARDS AND I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME LOL

...16 DAYS AF

"HE SAID go to the edge and jump; she said, I cant I am afraid; he said, go to the edge and jump, you have nothing to fear...I am with you; she said I cant, I am afraid.. she went to the edge , she was afraid, she jumped and she flew.....
                              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hiya Sapphire,

Great job on 16 days AF ... looks like you're flying!

Comment

Working...
                                X