Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Hiya underooooonies......
    & chill girl..wot you doin' up soo late..??
    suppose it's still as hot in Portugal as it is here in Tenerife....??

Comment

Hiya froggy....been missing ya....
      me being an upper an you being an under an all...
      howz things with you..??

Comment

I'm really good, LJ - have fun with Ollie. Gotta go now. Catch you all later.

Comment

Mr G...it's not me it's the rest of them. They are posting so prolifically these days, that my little posts look like a half arsed effort.:H

And then there's the chook forum, Ron01's area rug forum. Oh and my housemate wants to have ....like.....conversations and stuff of a night ....I know.....I'm not used to it either.

Ahhh tis so good to wake up to Sapphire wisdom each morning. Girl...how much ENERGY have you got ? I feel guilty for being stationary whenever I read your posts..:H

Ficks...all good advice from the punters. Doctors are just people who provide us a service. Don't like the service ? Find a better one. I can't stand it when they get undeserved reverence from folk (but that's just be being a bitchy RN )
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mornin' chooks, roosters, guinea fowl et al,

Awaiting delivery of a 10,000L tank today - whoopee - why ... if I can fill that I'll have another 66.6 days worth of water stored. I may get through the summer without having to buy any!!! My excitement is palpable, I'm sure.

That is all.

Hmmm that works out to 150 litres a day. Wot about a shower every second day?

Comment

tawnyfrog;941476 wrote: Chill - it's a forum for Poultry Keepers. Bridge and I visit there often. You should see some of the fights that go on there!!!!

Yup, Sapphy - the red tank arrives TODAY!!!!!

Where's the chook forum? I'm going to get 3 bantams when I get back from Africa. And have dug up and started to prepare a chook veggie patch, which will hopefully keep them off the Rags' veggie patch.

Comment

Rags;941600 wrote:

Hmmm that works out to 150 litres a day. Wot about a shower every second day?
                Rags, Rags, Rags ... I don't use anywhere near that amount. That's what the good people in the city, on mains water, are encouraged to stay below.

Comment

Hello Rags, nice to see you!

I didn't know you could get tanks in red! I'm sure we only have army green and dull grey here!

The nice man who bought my car turned up promptly with bank cheque all sorted. I love an easy trade!!

Bad news is that Betty P needs to have her leg amputated. I've been expecting this - while one leg has been getting better and she can now stand on it okay, the other one has been losing fur and wasting away, and didn't appear to have any feeling left in it. I'm not feeling too bad as she appears very happy, is playing with her toys, and has plenty of energy and putting on weight. And she is such a fighter that I'm sure she will have as much oomph on 3 legs as most cats have on 4! They'll do it this Friday.

Off to make broccoli soup ... apologies to aficionados of the chook forum for mentioning the contents of last nights dinner :H:H
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Oh Missy, Betty will probably astound you at her acrobatic abilities once the useless leg is gone.
                    Animals deal with this sort of thing so much better than we humans would.
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Evening all undies on and undies off,

Now I know we are all sick to the back teeth with all the political talk but I just had to share this one last bit of hilarity with you all and then I will leave it alone for a while. Was discussing with my dear old mum today the merits of having Green representation in the governement.....she looked at me with all sincerity and said "dont know why you want them greenies running the country luv....they cant see the wood for the trees" :H:upset::H:upset::H:upset::
                      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Oh bugger Sapph ... I wish my mum was a comedian. I'm officially jealous.

Tank arrived ... it's HUGE. Reckon I could live in it.

Comment

Whooaaa Tank filling party at Tawny"s place...b.y.o. blow-up bed......how long will it take to fill up
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Depends on what Huey sends down ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;941646 wrote: Depends on what Huey sends down ...
                              Iian Hewitson? You got connection's with Huey?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Guitarista;941650 wrote: Iian Hewitson? You got connection's with Huey?
                                GACK!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X