Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sapphire1;927608 wrote: YOU GUYS ARE ALL CRAZY BARSTARDS AND I FEEL RIGHT AT HOME LOL

...16 DAYS AF

"HE SAID go to the edge and jump; she said, I cant I am afraid; he said, go to the edge and jump, you have nothing to fear...I am with you; she said I cant, I am afraid.. she went to the edge , she was afraid, she jumped and she flew.....
    I notice the bloke let's her go first. Lucky that's just a story!

Just joking. G'day Sapphire, and welcome! Good to see you here, and bravo on your 16 day's! Keep going!
    Putting on my little hat with the propellor on top, attaching the flower thingy that squirt's water at audient to my breast, and orf into the day, as the sun, she start's a shinin'! Ah life. It really is a good habit in many way's, to alway's, not try, but just alway's look on the bright side of life.

A grand and luxurious POETS day to all!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi underoos ............

I'm up late so read back here and you guys are soooooooo funny .........

Will check in more often if thats OK ......

BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

betty boop;927615 wrote: Hi underoos ............

I'm up late so read back here and you guys are soooooooo funny .........

Will check in more often if thats OK ......

BB xx
        Hiya BB!

You are most welcome to drop in anytime, you beautiful, beeeeeauuwwdiful, woman.
        I hope all's well with you.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Guitarista;927617 wrote: Hiya BB!
          I hope all's well with you.
          Hiya Mr G ....

Yes life at the minute is good, hope that you can say the same :l:l
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Yes Betty, i can.
            Life is grand for me, and getting grander. I can't complain AT all. Nice to see you.

Comment

grats on 16days sapph. they were my hardest.

joke time:
              Two drunks were walking home along the railway tracks.
              The first drunk says, "There's a hell of a lot of steps here."
              The second drunk says, "I'll tell you what's worse, this hand rail is bloody low down"

got any drunk jokes?
              AF since 10/26/2009

It will be five years sober 10/26/2014

Comment

Frog,

Loved your chook pics and the charts. Your girls are beautiful. Just curious, do you eat chooks?

Comment

Right, I've had my last meeting for the week, been for a long walk around the waterfront (too windy to run, plus my knee is a bit swollen after having done burpees yesterday .... dont think I've done those since primary school!! :H:H) and Mr B gets back from Canberra at 3pm. Definitely a POETS day!!!
                  Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hey Ducky - great to see you here! I do eat chicken (sorry) but I will never, never, never eat these girls. They will eventually die of old age.

Missy - what's a burpee? Have fun with Mr. B.*** adds nudge winkey thingy here ***

Comment

This is a burpee ... the most evil exercise of all time :H:H

Burpee (exercise) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                      Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

OMG! And you did THAT voluntarily?

Comment

Ahhh but ... Reggie ... did they "run it up the flagpole to see who'll salute?"

Comment

Thanks for that Reginald, I badly needed a laugh.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

luCKy;927661 wrote: Frog,

Loved your chook pics and the charts. Your girls are beautiful. Just curious, do you eat chooks?
                              Oh we do far more than that with 'em around these part's. Better defrost a couple for tomorrow night. Thank's for the reminder!

Err, wanna chat? :h

N.R.N.R.

Comment

Guitarista;927807 wrote: Better defrost a couple for tomorrow night.
                                Don't forget to remove the little bag of giblets.

Comment

Working...
                                X