• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

There are NO WORDS to describe quite how jealous I am Rags! WOW:wow:

Comment

Hmmm ... going hori to dream of far distant lands. And baby elephants. Nighters, all.

Comment

Yeah, nighters from me too.. sooo tired... wonder if its the bac.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

I am going to be the self designated tucker tonight....because I miss our Jedi tucker as well...
          Night night lovely ones.....
          Sweet dreams and lovely thoughts.....
          Nice gentle fingers running through your hair...
          When you wake up it will be a brand new day, and all the baddies from today will be incinerated, and their guts will be spread out all over the shop to be crushed under the weight of justice and a Green government..........
          OK .....too far......
          Night youz all.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

hey bridge you put that so well!
            i keep missing all & sundry too but it's a good excuse when we're 2 hrs behind...soon to be 3 with daylight savings i suppose, which i hate, being a farmer's wifey.
            but if i was a city slicker like i used to be, i'd prob enjoy it!
            hidee ho bridge.

Comment

beagle;943377 wrote: hey bridge you put that so well!
              i keep missing all & sundry too but it's a good excuse when we're 2 hrs behind...soon to be 3 with daylight savings i suppose, which i hate, being a farmer's wifey.
              but if i was a city slicker like i used to be, i'd prob enjoy it!
              hidee ho bridge.
              Hello Gorgeous...how goes it today ?
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

not too bad thanks you stunning creature.
                yourselft?

Comment

Oiright....just a bit tired and harrassed....all very suburban stuff .......yawn......
                  What do ya reckon Beags ? What's your next move ?
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

well i'm on a day 2 ok,tomoz day 3. going to just not look too far ahead. planning, whilst good, sends me into a tad panicky state as other shit flies in to party with said plans.
                    have found fascinatingly that kudzu @ 600mg bid is doing wonders for my anxiety - woot!
                    felt the best calm state i've experienced in ages this a.m & yesty a.m.
                    dunno how long it'll last bridge but at least i am trying!
                    can hardly wait for nice psych to come back from holidays so we can work on moi & my twisted brain.
                    how's your 30 day thingy going?

Comment

Sending sweet dream dust to all the underoos.

I hope you have a restful sleep and wake up to a wonderful day tomorrow.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

nighto cinders have a great day.

Comment

beagle;943395 wrote: well i'm on a day 2 ok,tomoz day 3. going to just not look too far ahead. planning, whilst good, sends me into a tad panicky state as other shit flies in to party with said plans.
                          have found fascinatingly that kudzu @ 600mg bid is doing wonders for my anxiety - woot!
                          felt the best calm state i've experienced in ages this a.m & yesty a.m.
                          dunno how long it'll last bridge but at least i am trying!
                          can hardly wait for nice psych to come back from holidays so we can work on moi & my twisted brain.
                          how's your 30 day thingy going?
                          That's progress mate...re Kudzu...good work...haven't tried it yet ....
                          30 day challenge is great for a bit of a kick up the arse. I was already 'off it', but I think maybe the secret is to keep re challenging ourselves.....and also I really dig Techie, and saw Missy B was in, so I thought bugger it....DOESN'T hurt !!!

You know Beags....an old Aunt of mine told me once..in order to make others happy, you must first make yourSELF happy.....not quite sure why I mention this now, but take from it what you will.....
                          I must away for my beauty sleep lovey.
                          Sleep well and check in tomorrow..K?
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Cinders;943396 wrote: Sending sweet dream dust to all the underoos.

I hope you have a restful sleep and wake up to a wonderful day tomorrow.

Cindi
                            Oh I think I just inhaled that dust.....must put my head down...:H:H
                            PS: what the hell was IN that dust Cindi ??:H
                            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

nighto then bridgey. i really wish i lived closer to you guys, so i could visit....erm, only if i was invited like!!! wouldn't want to incur any wrath of sorts!
                              haha.
                              yep will check in tomoz.
                              looks like i'm the tucker tonight then.

Comment

Morning all chooks,

Beagle - good one you for you two days, and here's wishes for many more to come!

I dont know what is happening with the weather, butt it really is very warm here. Had my early morning training session this morning, and by 6:30 am we were all stripped down to t-shirts.

Have come back home to give Betty a last cuddle before she goes into the vet today for some pre-op stuff. We are actually away for the weekend, so I wont see her again until Tuesday.

Looking forward to a day off tomorrow and a drive to Auckland in a decent (hire!) car, but have a shit load of work to get through before then.
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X