Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all, and what a wonderful wonderful glistening white frost I awoken to today...aahhh the invigorashingness of it all!!! Mazing what you can find to revel in when your eyes are really open, your senses not smashed into oblivion, your nervous system not vying for position with a nucleur holocaust - and thats only the first half hour of the fusking hangover...........Grateful for every minute sober my dear friends....may it continue for eons to come...so many more wonderous moments like to savour (and remember)....enough about me!!!!!!! Sending loving thoughts to your all today whatever you are up to...Miss B and the pussy cat; Beagle-dig deep you can do it- Bridge hows the training going(just arskin....)Ficks - Good news bout the Bac....Hope it does the trick for you...Topomax sure helps me heaps - Frogster - Looking in the mailbox for the invite to the tank filling party - Thanks for the dust Cindi, right back atcha...Mr, G. Where the hell are you dude??????? Reg..sending kind thoughts.... .Hope I havent missed anybody... Rags......Break a leg.....Greenie and Zenny (HI)
    Luv yas all...:h:h:h:h:h:h
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Rags;943305 wrote: We meet this Sunday 6pm at Nairobi...
      Well if that isn't the line of the year, I don't know what is.

Morning Missy - I'm so jealous of your rays. Sending good vibes to BettyP.

Mr.G - have you left our building? Missing your cheery posts.

To everyone else ... Happy Payday (if Thursdays are in fact paydays)

Morning, Sapph - sorry, cross-posted.

Comment

Morning all undies,
        Saph you do have a way with words.Very fuskin amusing you are! Like ya aLOT!
        Hey Tawny if it's not too much trouble, could you please stop hogging all the rain & send some back West for us poor drought-struck farmers (cue violin strings & plucking thereof)?
        Missy good luck to Betty for the op - she'll be fab , you can relax & enjoy your weekend in Aucks if that's the plan , if you're working, well my sympathies are with you.
        Day 3 for me. I will dig deep.
        Checkin later fridgerator.

Comment

Morning all.
          And a big stretch from me.
          Sapph...where do you get all your energy? Whenever I read your posts, I imagine this bodule jumping around like a ferret with ADD :H

Have to wait around for a tradey this morning, so I'm grounded.
          Might do something meaningful like cull shoes.
          Good luck Betty P you poor little thing.
          ANyone see that story on the news yesty about that bloody bitch who out the cat into the wheelie bin ? Love to put the cow in a bin herself and sit on it......maybe another one for the chicken coup ??
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Good Morning Underoos,

I was there when you went to bed and I am here when you woke up.

Not sure what the heck is going on with me but hope all have a wonderful day.

Love,
            Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;943866 wrote: Morning all.
              And a big stretch from me.
              Sapph...where do you get all your energy? Whenever I read your posts, I imagine this bodule jumping around like a ferret with ADD :H

Have to wait around for a tradey this morning, so I'm grounded.
              Might do something meaningful like cull shoes.
              Good luck Betty P you poor little thing.
              ANyone see that story on the news yesty about that bloody bitch who out the cat into the wheelie bin ? Love to put the cow in a bin herself and sit on it......maybe another one for the chicken coup ??
              Mornin Bridge, dont get me started again bout the fuskin bitch and the cat......wat the......?????? Defo another one for the coop!!!!!!! fast track the gallows building
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Cinders;943869 wrote: Good Morning Underoos,

I was there when you went to bed and I am here when you woke up.

Not sure what the heck is going on with me but hope all have a wonderful day.

Love,
                Cindi
                Morning cinders, what is your time difference..I am a retard far as working out technicalities such as these:H

Comment

tawnyfrog;943790 wrote: Well if that isn't the line of the year, I don't know what is.

Morning Missy - I'm so jealous of your rays. Sending good vibes to BettyP.

Mr.G - have you left our building? Missing your cheery posts.

To everyone else ... Happy Payday (if Thursdays are in fact paydays)

Morning, Sapph - sorry, cross-posted.
                  You want me to go one better Tawn?

We arrive back at Kingsford Smith Aiport from Singapore at 9 am on Sat Oct 9th, and at 1pm we are going to Sinney Operah House for the matinee performance of Rigoletto.
                  So my line is... "Just flew in from Singers to catch Rigoletto at the OPerah House"

Comment

... oh put a sock in it, will ya Raggsy ...

Comment

tawnyfrog;943879 wrote: ... oh put a sock in it, will ya Raggsy ...
                      :H:H

Rags, that is rich, truly. I hope you enjoy Rigoletto, btw.

Time difference? I think you guys are 11 or 12 hours ahead of me.

I, too, am stupid about those things but I know you guys wake up when I am eating dinner and go to sleep when I am eating breakfast.

Hi friends.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Wotsa Bodule???

Saph and Beagle, Not looking too far ahead seems like a good strategy. Take it nice and easy, small achievable slices. I read about 6 months ago (it might have bee Pinoit) who said they didn't realise how easy it is once you stop drinking and stop making it into a monstously big drama going on in your mind...like I had been doing. I keep harking back to that great line in RJ's book... treat it like butter. Do you think of butter 24 hours a day? Great analagy.
                        Kudzu. Did you know its a noxious weed in a large part of the USA? We could do some serious bush regen there Bridge and make a few bucks on the side... now how to get a green card...
                        Beagle, you're invited to my place anytime you like. Does that suffice as an invite?
                        You'll have to time the visit when Mr G is doing a gig nearby though.
                        Hey Cinders!

OK I'm officially gagged.

Comment

Bridge,
                          Missed the cat in a bin. What happened?
                          I just read how a 19 yo P plater doing 180 with a blood alcohol 3 times over the limit got off because she was pregnant (how incredibly irresponsible) and depressed. Yeah depressed because she got caught.

Comment

... at the third stroke, it will be 7.43pm Wednesday) in Alabama ...

Comment

thanks for the invite rags!
                              woop woop i will google but fairly sure you must live in the same town as me cos i KNOW i'm out the back of friggin nowhere! :H:H:H
                              & as for the g-man , where is he? dripping in baked beans in a Foodie orgy with an unknown crumpet?
                              thanks for the time sort out tawny.
                              good evening there Cinders!

Comment

OK out of here til tonight..6 more shrubs to plant, give the garden a huge soaking, wash the sheets, last minute clean up Why I ask myself.. house'll be empty except for Paul who will bring his friends down from Sinney for a weekend, drink Coopers and Asahai all night and make a mess in the kitchen. But i love him.

Comment

Working...
                                X