Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smoochies all underpants - skiddy or not.
    Thinking of you all.
    Gotta run again - 5yr old thinks if he says something over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over...argh...OK we'll make a bloody real robot while watching Chuggington & buyiing all the Star Wars lego and and and....

Comment

Angelcakes;944062 wrote: 5yr old thinks if he says something over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over...argh...OK we'll make a bloody real robot while watching Chuggington & buyiing all the Star Wars lego and and and....
      I don't understand what the Grinder is sayin'.
      Just sayin'.

Comment

Reggie;944058 wrote: Thanks Tf but does she have A King James Bible dowsed in holy water from the waters of the Rome holy city cistern..... currently looking for tie downs..... shes levitating and gonna ruin the paint job on the roof...Oh and does Sapphy know how to say "CHRIST COMPELLS YOU' like she means it ...

signed
        Desparate:H
        fusking hell narelle is yous two dont cuttit out im gunna wee meself :H:upset::H:upset::H:
        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

thanks for splaining Reggie ... never had the pleasure ...

Comment

Reggie;944063 wrote: George the greek painter bloke or as little regina calls him JAWS will not step in to the house until it has been exercised as you put it :H running on the spot as we speak off to crook dinner and read up on exercising
            Hell Reginald, well arent you in the finest of fine forms then!!!!!!!! All of my dinner cooking efforts have now been well and truly ruined due to visions o the goings on in your good selfs house - what with the levitating; spew running down ceilings; myself being commisioned to perform exercisiszmzmzmzmzschismsmnz - Nah Reg sorry old mate cant do it ........ all booked up this week at Bridges house --gotta get in afore the chook gallows is finished..mater of principle - Saffy sends a super duper sloppy lick right back atcha:h
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hey Reggie,
              That was a heap of information just then. I've now caught up completely. 2 more sleeps to go then away!
              Orf to Goulburn termorrer to see my not so little nephew become a policeman. Got to leave pre dawn to get a plurry seat to see anything.... and yer gotta bring yer own seat.

Comment

Can i can i can i can i works well for me too. Sometimes.

Comment

Right. I'm going in to get the girls. Cover me, will yas?

Comment

Love poached eggs as long as you don't even think about putting bloody vinegar with them.
                    What breed are the chooks?

Comment

Hello peeps,
                      been workin late and now am cobbling together late dinner after spending ages cleaning crappy messy kitchen....
                      Check back in a while

Comment

sorry to hear about wee Ms Reggie being ill! HOrrid! I can't help but think that you just have to wait till it stops... and um.. the best thing anyone ever did for me last time I was spewing me guts out was, when it stopped, bring me weak black tea with one sugar and a tiny bit of dry toast. Twas a miraculous relief.

How long has this been going on Reggie? Worried about dehydration.

Comment

OK Reggie, currently posting!

Now where is our G'ster eh... off tomcatting?

Comment

fickle;944128 wrote:

Now where is our G'ster eh...
                            For two days he's been talking to EVERYBODY but us. Even deleted a shut-load of Undies posts. :upset: :upset:

Comment

For Mr G
                              :boohoo::boohoo::boohoo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5gFAiPJhvI[/video]]YouTube - Rose Royce - Love don't live here anymore 1978
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

GACK! But we're sad ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQmOYvJoO40[/video]]YouTube - Rolf Harris : : Two Little Boys (with lyrics)

Comment

Working...
                                X