Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is the funniest thing I've ever seen at 6.40 in the morning. Thank you Reginald. My day is complete.

Good morning all Undies and vistas.

Comment

Hilarious :H

Please tell this isn't Mr G or you will shatter my illusions....
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Zenstyle;944575 wrote: PISHING myself laughing!!!!

(Please God don't let this tune stick in my head...)
        Well thanks to you Zenny for insisting I come and watch this I probably wont sleep tonight ......... :H:H:H

Hello underoos ......... have a great day .......... :l:l:l
        sigpicXXX

Comment

Family First Party

I don't know if anybody's reading this, but gawd i hate the Family First Party. That senator is just VILE.
          One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Change;944770 wrote: I don't know if anybody's reading this, but gawd i hate the Family First Party. That senator is just VILE.
            I hate that party and Fielding is just plain evil AND a rampant half-wit. The really sad part is that the idiot has followers.

Comment

Here's a bit of what the moron is all about (back in June):

FAMILY First Senator Steve Fielding has today outraged his upper house colleagues by suggesting women might have an abortion after 20 weeks and then try and claim the Rudd Government's paid parental leave. Senator Fielding made the controversial claim during a Senate debate on the Government's 18-week scheme.
              He said the legislation, which allows for women who have stillbirths to claim the payment, might encourage some to deliberately fall pregnant and then have an abortion after 20 weeks in order to then claim parental leave payments.
              "There may be mums out there who want to cheat the system in an horrific way,'' Senator Fielding told the Senate.
              "Drug addicts and welfare cheats can go out there and get themselves pregnant and then after 20 weeks have an abortion and still pocket the Government's cash.''

Need we say more?

Comment

Yeah, he's pretty aweful... Hard to believe they got 1% of the vote here in Australia, scarey
                One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

I'm applying to to some Australian grad schools (the courses begin in January rather then September like in North America thus saving me 9 months). Would be interested to hear from anyone who knows the universities La Trobe, Curtin or Sydney.

Comment

tawnyfrog;923565 wrote: A pinch and a punch for the first of the month to all Undies.

Happy August.
                    u ARE A LESBIAN.
                    SNIFF MY PITS//

Comment

armpit : fuck off dickhead

Comment

Yep...................have to agree with that!
                        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Geez Reg,
                          I had a pair of maroon bellbottoms just like those when I was 16!! Where on earth didyou find that clip?

Comment

Looks like I missed a fantastic night here last night while I was doing last minute stuff. Be on tonight for a short time.

Who the hell is Armpt? Another alias for Pan?

Comment

Rags;944945 wrote:

Who the hell is Armpt? Another alias for Pan?
                              Nah Raggsy, I don't believe so. Funny stuff though. Unfortunately I'm still not gay. Guess I just havent found the right woman. Yet.

Comment

tawnyfrog;944949 wrote: Nah Raggsy, I don't believe so. Funny stuff though. Unfortunately I'm still not gay. Guess I just havent found the right woman. Yet.
                                The right woman, or the right scent of a woman? :H:H:H

Hiya, Raggsy: all packed up and ready to go?
                                I'll do whatever it takes
                                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X