Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

armpit has some serious issues with his or her sexuality... You know they say, those that hang it on gay people are most likely gay themselves.
    One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Change - it's alright ... Armpit started a whole new thread about me being gay (since deleted by Mods I expect) and it really didn't bother me. Like ... so what? I think she was pissed and just talking crap. It happens.

Gonna take me overalls off now, crack a tinny, light me pipe and read the Form Guide for Flemington tomorrow ... 'cause that's what dykes do.

Geeeesh.

Comment

tawnyfrog;945025 wrote: Gonna take me overalls off now, crack a tinny, light me pipe and read the Form Guide for Flemington tomorrow ... 'cause that's what dykes do.
        Not all lady lovers
        One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Reggie, you are such a sweetie! I was 16 a long time ago! And it's been a long time since I could fit into something like them. But why should I shatter the wonderful svelte image you have of me?

Tawny: I guess this means you shave neither armpits or legs! It's gotta be Pan. Who else would be so bloody minded.

TIPTRONIC:
          Bags packed, with extra clothing, exercise books, pencils, biros and geometry sets to give out at a couple of schools we're visiting. Want to see if we can get a double entry visa for Zimbabwe so we can go to the Vic Falls Hotel... the Raffles of Africa, sort of.

Comment

Ah buggrit, Just been to my nephews place (he is now officially a police constable, and I am so proud of him) and was offered a white Tim Tam! Never seen 'em before as we don't eat bikkies..... On the way home I stopped at Woolies and bought a packet. The packet is now empty! Buggrit, I've just spent 7 hard weeks dropping 10 kilos of weight and just screwed it by succumbing to bloody Tim Tams. Hmm, sounds just like what I used to do when going past the liquor store. But I bet Africa don't got Tim Tams, so I shall be right in a week.
            Beagle: Saw on a post that you were OK. That is great news. Stay calm within yourself.

Gee, everyone else, may you be well. May you have happiness.

Comment

armpit;944881 wrote: u ARE A LESBIAN.
              SNIFF MY PITS//
              :laughmonkey::laughmonkey::laughmonkey:

What a really delightful person and such a fitting choice of username too.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

KTAB;945051 wrote: What a really delightful person and such a fitting choice of username too.
                :H:wd::H:thumbs:

Ah KTAB you're such an eloquent chap :l

Comment

Hiya Fickle, thanks.
                  I just had to laugh, how old was the poster, 12? 'You're a lezzer, no you are na na nana na na' and pokes out her tongue.

Comment

Absolutely KTabbers
                    How are you this fine day?

Comment

Heya Reg!

Comment

Ooops, damn, forgot to say OOOH ROOO to KTAB and Fickle, and Miss B, Sthn Belle 47, and Mr G too! Dunno where Bridge is, but ooo rooo tooo.

Comment

And we can all breathe a sigh of relief that Fielding is only in the Senate till July........

Comment

Hya KTAB & ficks ... going to hit the sack but before I do, some more folk have been conspicuous by their absence

Sapph ... erm, double pneumonia upate please ... you ok?
                            Bridge ... erm, any sign of life? Care to share?

Comment

I am the right side of the turf as we say here ficks, thanks for asking.
                              Hello Rags, you getting excited yet?
                              Reginald my good man, you just reminded my I havent seen 'one flew over the cuckoos nest' in years, must look it up.

Hi & bye Tawny, x post.

Comment

Oooorooo Rags, old mate .. have a blast. Stay safe.

Comment

Working...
                                X