Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

evening crew.
    tawny, you'll be pleased to know that i defended you against armpit.....hunted every post & gave same classic reply : "fuck off dickhead" . no-one can accuse ME of not being eloquent now can they?

Comment

hi rags, ficks, Ktab, reggie,......change still around?

Comment

We have MIA over on the army thread these days too :boohoo:

Hi Beagles, sometimes a short sharp non eloquent reply is just what the doctor ordered, good on ya.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Rags, Ooooroooooooo!
          Have a great time for me while you're at it you wonderful thing

Hello Beags!! and Tawny and anyone else there lurking (except armpit/s)
          Wonderfully put Beagle, couldnt've said it better myself. :H

Comment

beagle;945076 wrote:
            tawny, you'll be pleased to know that i defended you against armpit.....hunted every post & gave same classic reply : "fuck off dickhead" .
            Yeah ... saw all of that Beags/Zen but I chose to not respond and just reported the post. Poof! All gone.

Comment

funny how protective one gets, of the people on here.
              not that i know anything about the pan story....
              but zenny & i were ready to crush that little bug.

Comment

I just hate to assume... I never saw that side of Pan... or at least only very briefly (?)

Comment

Anyhoo I'm tired as can be.. huge week with all the stress of the election hanging over us.. still waiting to see if there is a freakin government!

Thank dawg for this sweet little oasis... do you think i should report the lounge crasher TF? I also was not in the least offended and just thought a total nerd had chanced upon our thread.

Comment

tawnyfrog;945070 wrote: Hya KTAB & ficks ... going to hit the sack but before I do, some more folk have been conspicuous by their absence

Sapph ... erm, double pneumonia upate please ... you ok?
                    Bridge ... erm, any sign of life? Care to share?
                    Reporting for duty Froglet Sir!!!!! Salutes and stamps feet together...overshoots and stomps on own foot (fusking hell...I neva was any good at cadets):upset: On a more sensible note.....G'day Undies.......Have had the day from hell:upset: Non stop fighting with number 3 and four sons (18 & 19) I love them to bits but am wondering if they are too old to adopt out? Both at home crook...not as crook as moi...but still wanting 5 star treatment...you know how it goes...little buggers...but I :hs them. Double pneumonia setttling down to a steady pain in the arse....they are interchangeable so I am told....cant even take me baby saffy for a walk and she is driving me insane with temper tamtrums on the hour.....might take her back to the dogs home...do they do refunds after 7.5years? Reginald glad to hear that the holy water saved the day and that my services werent needed....HOpe Lucy is all fixed upTawn - curse ya fatal charms there me sweet, wish I was that popular.....Ficks how ya going...hope things are working out for you....Rags are you rooly sure you dont need a Personal Trainer to come on ya trip too? I would throw in a massage daily.......Bridge where are ya? ANy sign of the G. Man yet?
                    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hang on, i think i might be a self-described nerd... how bout total eeeejit

Anyways.. i'm ramblin so nighters and have a lovely night/day all yous bewdifuls

Comment

beagle;945082 wrote: funny how protective one gets, of the people on here.
                        Speaking personally I think that is because we can all empathise with the pain, frustration and self disgust that our drinking has brought about. When we connect with others here we give and receive help, support and advice. It gives us back some feeling of self worth and a light at the end of what can be a very long dark tunnel some days. And that is paramount to our recovery. Any scum sucking pig who comes in and launches an unprovoked attack, deserves whatever they abuse they get.

Comment

hi KTAB, youll havta scuse me, I am a veritable techo illiterate and can baretly find me way round a thread let alone remember everybodys name....howya goin?
                          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hello Sapphy! Ahhhh the teenage years.. and with boys! Yikes!

Comment

KTAB;945095 wrote: Speaking personally I think that is because we can all empathise with the pain, frustration and self disgust that our drinking has brought about. When we connect with others here we give and receive help, support and advice. It gives us back some feeling of self worth and a light at the end of what can be a very long dark tunnel some days. And that is paramount to our recovery. Any scum sucking pig who comes in and launches an unprovoked attack, deserves whatever they abuse they get.
                              Total agreement once again (nods and nods some more) :H

Comment

All good Saphy, I am taking my serious head back off now you will all be pleased to hear. I like your tag line, GBS had some brilliant words of wisdom.

Comment

Working...
                                X