Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - August

Cogitation's over. Nah. Can't do it. "What if everybody did that?"

Will patiently await the arborist's quote. And then yell at myself for having principles and ethics. Damn those ethics...

Comment

Evening punter's,

Been to the library, and as Cratylus and the Heraclitean doctrines reckon, that all sensible things are ever in a state of flux, and there is no knowledge about 'em, err, i'm as in the dark as ever. No wukka's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Nah - that's cool - those old Greeks came up with the theory that one cannot step twice into the same stream. Pretty much in line with the Buddhist thoughts on "Impermanence".

Whoop-de-doo. Made a fabbo onion, bacon, spinach and egg (of course) flan/quiche/gizmo/thingy - most delectable and moreish.

Comment

Good Evening Folkazoids.
          In line with current personal directions, a salad was made and devoured, sans cream, sans fat of any description.
          God this is going to be a long haul til Christmas.....bbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrring.
          I must now away to watch Glee.
          If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

I'm doing Jessica Watson on HD1. Ooops. Ad break over.

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;935486 wrote: Good Evening Folkazoids.
              In line with current personal directions, a salad was made and devoured, sans cream, sans fat of any description.
              God this is going to be a long haul til Christmas.....bbbbbooooooooorrrrrrrring.
              I must now away to watch Glee.
              Feck, Bridge. Get creative. There are lots of tasty meals you can make without fat.
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

tiptronic_ct;935542 wrote: . There are lots of tasty meals you can make without fat.
                Yeah Bridge ... there's biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong

See? LOTS of tasty meals ...

Comment

Biltong is South African dried meat. The word comes from Dutch with 'BIL' meaning buttock and 'TONG' meaning strip. Biltong has been around for centuries ...........and probably tastes like it.

'Buttock strip'....too funny.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

tawnyfrog;935546 wrote: Yeah Bridge ... there's biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong and biltong

See? LOTS of tasty meals ...
                    The Frog is a genius!

:l:h:l
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

KTAB;935555 wrote: Biltong is South African dried meat. The word comes from Dutch with 'BIL' meaning buttock and 'TONG' meaning strip. Biltong has been around for centuries ...........and probably tastes like it.

'Buttock strip'....to funny.
                      The butt of a cow makes the biggest biltongs.

Does that make Oney a good candidate? Not that I'm calling Oney a cow, of course... her butt just came bigger than she anticipated...

Urm... urm... maybe I should keep quiet now...
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

No no no you are doing a great job there Mr Tips.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Not good here, becoming increasingly depressed..

Can't even be arsed cooking...

Off to see GP Tomorrow...
                          What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Not sure why I bothered posting that...
                            What you perceive is what you believe, so make sure you look at things the right way....

Comment

Growing anxiety, depression an drinking more...

FUCK this, I've been through it more times than anyone deserves..

And YES I'm feeling sorry for myself,,,It pisses me off!

I'm angry, sad, close to tears and want to smash things for no reason...

I've done everything I can...Meditation, psychologists, Antidepressants...

I'm actually quite sane and functional, just upset and or depressed 70% of the time..

And I know AL doesn't help..

But it makes me go from almost crying to putting tunes on and being happy, even if it's drug induced..

Between one and two bottles of wine a night at the moment..

I'm not looking for advice, just felt like spilling my guts (even though you are all sober and asleep)

Lucky Bastards..

Comment

All apologies for only checking in when I am feeling low these days ....

Comment

Working...
                                X