Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn't stand watching last night. So I'm up at 3.30 and very clenched to see if something magical happened. Buggerit.

Comment

tawnyfrog;940384 wrote: Couldn't stand watching last night. So I'm up at 3.30 and very clenched to see if something magical happened. Buggerit.
      Clenched?

:H:H:H
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Yep, Reggie - that's the clenching I'm talking about. And reading everything I can this morning isn't exactly relaxing those muscles ...

Comment

What's the flavour of the independents - everything I'm reading suggests they will go with the coalition? But would they be stable in there??

(We've had some decidedly shonky coalition partnerships here where the independents or minority parties have just fallen by the way-side quite quickly)
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Thanks Reggie ... needed that.

Comment

Dogmas - religious, political, scientific-arise out of th erronoeous belief that thought can encapsulate reality or the truth. Dogmas are collective conceptual prisons. And the strange things is that people love their prison cells because they give them a sense of security and a false sense of "I know". Nothing has inflicted more suffering on humanity than its dogmas, but it is also true that every dogma sooner or later crumbles, because reality will eventually disclose its falsness; however, unless the basic delusion ofit is seen for what it is, it will be replaced by others. What is this basis basic delusion? Identification with thought Spiritual awakening is awakening from the dream of thought.
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

I dwemt I woke up to a cuntwee wun bi a wabbitt...i did i did....wheres the fuskin mixo when ya need it....sorry guys....:H:H:H
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

oh well... there's always next time...

One good thing about all this ... our cartoonists are always better when the Libs are in.

Comment

yeah reg. saffys got a death wish for the wabits that usually roam peacefully in my backyard....had to scruff her and remind her that they arent related by blood to the halfwit illiterate up your way....shes not convinced

Comment

Goody! Olive is a canine equivalent of Paul the Octopus.

Comment

Anyways gotta go cleanse me karma with a smudge stick...I've rattled off alotta soul sullying filth this morning and Eckhadts non too pleased....see ya when the mud dries:h:h:h

Comment

one more go at the soul sullying then I'm done....I'f it looks like a wabbit, talks like a wabbit, smells like a wabbit, walks like a wabbit, thinks like a wabbit, chances are its a freaking goose called Tony:H:H:H

Comment

sapphire1;940616 wrote: one more go at the soul sullying then I'm done....I'f it looks like a wabbit, talks like a wabbit, smells like a wabbit, walks like a wabbit, thinks like a wabbit, chances are its a freaking goose called Tony:H:H:H
                            :H:H:H

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Miss Behaving;940620 wrote: :H:H:H
                              Missy B. Please dont encourage me.....I am trying to clean up my act...afta all its Sunday round ere.....:H:H:H

Comment

Sapph - making someone laugh is an anti-dote to soul sullying!!

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X