Underoos and Friends - August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats wrong with this stoopid puter....keeps cutting me posts in the middle!!!!! As I was saying. I was active in the environment today...actively admiring it with me faithful dog tagging along...did a bit of bushwalking...DOnt panic Bridge it was just down the road from my house...the spring forest is a beautifuls sight at the moment. Gotta zoom....check in later
    I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;947778 wrote: )Tawn I tried the vegemite caper on the cut fingers......Saffy followed me round for ages trying to lick it off..shes quite partial to it on her toast in the morning (spoilt staffordshire)...was I sposed to wrap it up?
      The thought of you draggling around wit veggiemite fingers all day Sapph
      :H:H:H

Is it ladies night tonight?? No fellas? What mischief can we get up to eh?

Comment

OoooooH Love your avatar Ms Bridge!

Comment

Yep Ficks its no easy feat thats for sure....but I took notice of the Wise Tawny Frog......and soldiered on for atleast ten whole minutes:H:H My word you are sounding like you have some spring in your step.........:goodjob:
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Yes indeedy thanks Sapph, the spring is sure giving me some oomph!

I absoflutely HATE WINTER and it's pure joy to find spring has sprung at last. I had a big old hawthorne bush outwide my window that I sadly had to prune - couldn't face removing it altogether (even though Bridge will scowl as it is a noxious weed) because it was the only thing that brings the little tweety birds to my bedroom window.

Gosh I'm glad it's there.. to awake to all those tiny celebrating voices is just lovely.

PS: I have planted lots of natives and have an appointment to cut it down as soon as they are big enough (I promise, cross my heart)

Comment

Oh and Sapph, open a blank word doc or a text doc and type your post in there first. That's what I used to do when my puter was unstable.. to avoid losing posts.

Anyhoo, I need to go and help with homework.. then bed.

Have a good night all and I'll see you when the birdies wake me. Nighters

Comment

Watched A Single Man tonight. Cried, prolly in the wrong place. Anyway - good stuff to think about and on that note, I'll bid youse all bon nuit. One more sleep. YAY!!!!!!!!

Comment

Morning Wundies,
                  woke to the song of a single currawong or curlew or whatever - not up on my chirps, although I should be - the original twitter and far more worth listening to!

Not sure why but my chirpies were off singing under someone elses window this morning.

Oh well, off into the day.. Have a great one everyone!

PS: thanks for the movie tip TF, will get it

Comment

Hey Ficks - we're in September now.

Comment

Working...
                    X