The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ditto what everyone else said....wish my house was clean...Rog - i will go check out your website too baby!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

SOS.....I have to keep my Raven avatar.........if I change it to a tiger....well It would make me a trader.....don't want to be associated with the Cinn. Bengals are arch enemy ! Ha! We take our football in the AFC North very seriously.....Ha! Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

OH IAD YOU ARE SUCH A MANLY MAN LOL
        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Oh, so that's a raven? I always wondered. Oh, yeah, you gotta be faithful to your team. I'm a HUGE saints fan! Well, I feel better now. No more thoughts of drinking. We ate nachos and are fixing to watch a movie in our CLEAN HOUSE! LOL! I really am enjoying my clean patio. I LOVE to sit out there and watch the hummingbirds and nature. It is so beautiful and peaceul here. I am blessed and I am thankful. I promise to catch up and do what I can to help you, Rog. I love all you guys so much and hope everyone has a good night. I don't think I'm gonna make it through the whole movie, cause I am so sleepy. Love ya, Vicki
          For you, Roger!
          I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
          but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

get some sleep sugar...I am tired too!!! gonna watch some of Ruby's oxygen show that she posted
            sweet dreams family...i love you all so much
            I love my family more than alcohol.:h
            Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Wow I see a lot goes on when I am away. Tony glad to see you back!!!! Never give up your
              Ravens. Vickie I agree with roger go swiming naked enjoy. Sinshine how is the foot what did the doctor say?? how are you hope the Topa kicked in. I personly could use a drink tonight lucky for me I am in sleep ware and there is n AH in the house so It will be Kunzo and melatonen for me.... that is ok as i am beat anyway watch the tube and crash long day. good night everyone, hay time2change what happened witht he ins??? see ya in the morning everyone

Comment

Biz I was just reading to catch up and saw your post. So far I have read his entire policy (since my house was destroyed by hurricane Frances and I had to fight through mediation with the insurance people) I know you have to read your policy. Nothing in there says your structure is not covered if you rent it. The adjuster called today and they will be coming out and my brother said it was a none issue for the structural portion of the house. . Since they were not renting the entire house and my brother was still coming and going it seems the structure portion will be no problem. Possesions may get sticky but he did not have alot there. Will keep you informed and from now on he will be making big changes. Thank you all for your advice.

Comment

Hi all - Biz - the Topa is just about there - I am having one brandy in decaf coffee before bed. I see the doctor on Thursday about my foot but still haven't seen anyone about my left leg yet. The American health insurance is a pain that is for sure! I am hoping to get in to see my primary care doc next Tuesday and hopefully get a referral for my left leg.

Now, I am very tired and think I am not long out of bed. SO, good night to all - sleep well, good dreams, God Bless all,

Love and hugs too,

Love, Sun xx
                  How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hay mates ! I posted the September .....ass in gear Thread...start on that one .....This one will be closed soon !
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks, MB, for the offer. I'l mention it to her. (might be a dangerous move, he's handsome and (oh yeah!) she's gorgeous! :H
                      Good to see everyone doing so well. Too tired to address you all right now, but feel so good about all the work I got done.
                      Daughter just called and asked if there was any way we could come babysit September 11. There is a fireman's ball though to every year, but SIL has to work that day, so they had RSVP'd they weren't coming. She got a call today from the event organizer, saying they REALLY needed to be there, and confided to Tip SIL has been voted the countywide Fireman Of The Year. This is second time! So she's going to arrange to be there, and his Captain is going to come up with a ruse to get him there to receive his award. I'm so proud of them. It will be nice for her to have a night out all dressed up too. Going for grandparent's day there at school on the 10th anyway. The boys will love it.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                      X