The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for august

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
    :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
    best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Good Morning T - well I am up and about - so come on everyone. This isn't an easy journey but we can do it - it is great to have support and a place to come to!

hugs, Sunshinedaisies x
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Morning gear shifters ! I'm chipper as a cricket today......Off to clean my pool. take care ! Tony
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Rusty here, ass in gear!

Comment

Well here I am and good morning. Going to try and build a couch today or maybe just a window seat have a pile of lumber where I took apart bunkbeds, need a project it helps. Got some rain last night and cooled it off a bit. Too bad about the pawn shop MB I've been there too many times to count. Lucky its there though, been scrounging around for some scrap gold to sell but guess I dont have any. Being broke is such fun haha. Yes will have to get up to the cabin sometime Ruby and thanks. The canoe is so nice T. Sos that doesnt sound fun with all them over drinking. Sun hope you are not going mad with it all being stuck at home well....gotta go ride my bike I was lazy yesterday hope the roads arent mush..bird

Comment

Good Morning Bird - I am feeling much more chipper this morning! I am going to weed a little bit - sitting on my rear end with my leg in a bag! But I have to do something or I surely will go crazy!! Enjoy your bike ride!! Tony - will be glad when THAT picture is gone!! Hi Rusty!!

hugs, Sunshinedaisies x
            How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

It's a new month Sunshine....all is clean ! Ha! Tony.
              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

good morning shifters today is a new month and time to get some goals started ... so what would everyone like to get done ..that they have been putting off for some time ...
                well brid have a great bike ride .. sun be careful .. i know you and getting cabin fever but take this time and use it wisely ... iad .. hows the water .. get the pool ready we are going to have a hot one today .. well hope everyone is doing and feeeling their best .. lets get our asses in gear .. and moving forward

Comment

Morning all! Glad to see you've found us this month! Hubs and I went out early for breakfast and a Lowe's quickie! My tenant told me as she was moving out she had some 'soft' places in the floor of 2 rooms, under the carpet. BOY was that an understatement!!! I walked in and immediately fell over when I hit a dip in the floor. Once we pulled back the carpet, the layers of linoleum, some cheap plywood, there was DIRT! The whole subfloor has to be replaced in at least the bedroom and bath. But in 5 years, she never mentioned a problem. It's like walking through a fun house, without the fun!
                  T, showed your canoe pics to Hubs, and he was VERY impressed! He said you should be able to sell some of those, especially if you use a really good grade of wood and stain and seal it. Looks like you're having fun!!
                  I'm personally disturbed by finding out there is a 'member' on here who is doing a documentary, doesn't have a personal AL problem. While her intention is good, and maybe will open some new doors for AL treatment, I don't believe this is the forum. Many people who come here are desperate to maintain their privacy, afraid to even post or got to public meetings because of being exposed. I was not aware of her agenda until today, and have spoken to her without knowing she is documenting this. Just my opinion, of course, but I will NOT be on live chat with her, or exchange messages with her again. She can send me a PM, and if I want to give info, that's the only way I think it should be done, not covertly. I know she has posted her intentions, but not everyone has read them, or knows the deal. Just know it makes me uncomfortable, and maybe some others.
                  Off to cook my dog's lunch! Then on to same old same old. Thanks for letting me vent (again!).
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

oh i want to see five stars on this thread your vote counts ...
                    well ruby as i see it its a good thing to have people studing ways of al problems .. and as long as they use as that .. and we are all learning every day trying to find a way out from this ...

Comment

she has contacted me before but I chose not to respond....
                      slept late..I swear my body clock is scrwed up...cant sleep at night...take a klonopin...and then tired all day...
                      oh well...Yes Mr Roger..my goal is a sober August........
                      Morning Sweet Family...
                      Rubes...sorry about the floor..I had a 15 year resident move out and I had to paint it 3 times from all the nicotine stains......and she didn't clean either...I had to have a roll off dumpster to load all her crap into...unbelievable..
                      Have a nice bike ride Bird...where do you ride??? A bike bike or a motorcycle??
                      Sunny..I know you are getting cabin fever...curl up with your computer and log onto Hulu.com and watch tv....I spent 2 hours yesterday catching up on "The Pillars of the Earth"..almost done with the book and now there's a show,too.
                      Talking to Mr Asshole a little this morning.....
                      I love you all...closer to you guys than my family in some ways
                      sweet vicki..hope you are feeling better.
                      Jan
                      I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                      Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

oh yeah..and now my son's transmission is going out...will it never end???
                        time for lottery tickets!

Comment

His transmission, love. Don't get sucked in for life like we did.
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

tlrgs;924062 wrote: oh i want to see five stars on this thread your vote counts ...
                            well ruby as i see it its a good thing to have people studing ways of al problems .. and as long as they use as that .. and we are all learning every day trying to find a way out from this ...
                            Oh, I agree with that, but it seems that here it is an invasion, in a way. People come here expecting privacy, and help from the others suffering.

Where do we vote, Bud? I'm there!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I VOTED!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X