heartwarming story!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heartwarming story!!

here's a truly heartwarming story about the bond formed between a little 5 year old girl and some construction workers,

one day a family moved into a house next to a vacant lot,

the next day a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot,

the young familys 5 year old daughter naturally took an interest in all the activity going on next door and spent much of her time observing the workers,

eventually the construction crew, all of them gems in the rough,more or less adopted her as a kind of project mascot. they chatted with her,let her sit with them while they had their coffee breaks and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make her feel important.

at the end of the first week they even presented her with a pay envelope containing a couple of dollars,

the little girl took this home to her mother who said all the appropriate words of admiration and suggested that they take the two dollar pay that she had recieved to the bank and start a savings account.

when they got to the bank the teller was equally impressed and asked the little girl how she had come across her very own pay check at such a young age,

the little girl proudly replied " i worked with a construction crew last week on the house next door to us"

"my goodness" said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again next week"

the little girl replied" i will if those assholes at lowes ever deliver the fuckin sheet rock"!

kinda brings a tear to the eye dont it!! Attached files attachment.txt (6.8 KB)

heartwarming story!!

:H Too cute! Sounds just like my niece!
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

heartwarming story!!

hi jude! hope you're ok!

Comment

heartwarming story!!

Hi Lj! Keep missing ya! Just got home from work. Catch ya later! :l ...Judie

PS, Doing great! :thanks: ... How about you?
        The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
        X