Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd August

Good morning lovelies.

Going to try and keep busy this week I dont want to start dwelling on my mum too much. Doesnt help me and doesnt help her.
    Yesterday I went round to do her housework, she all of a sudden seems very frail.
    I am very very glad I am sober through this.....

Have a wonderful monday peeps, life is short, enjoy it XXX
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 2nd August

Morning Starts:-)
    What's news with your Mum... did you get back the results yet??
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

No Deebs, she has to have another scan on Friday. We should get the results after that.

Hows you my friend?
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Hello Starty, Deebs & Zennie

Oh Starts, have a hug :l
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

LMAO :H

I'm great thanks, Zennie: been at the office for an hour already! Then home early. I'm loving my new schedule so far
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Good Morning Army.

Hello to Starts, Zen, DeeBee and Tips and to all who drop by later.

Had a very busy day yesterday and only checked PM's later in the evening. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Off to walk the dogger. Will check in again later. Wishing you all a very

Starts - :huggy
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Morning all.
              I had a great weekend. I went to see my dad who's looking well and for once didn't ask all the embarrassing questions that make me feel about twelve years old again. One odd thing though. He asked several times if I fancied a beer or some wine with my dinner. He knows I don't drink and why and is very pleased about it so I'm putting it down as another test. He's very good at setting tests and 'judging character'.
              I went to the sports shop on Friday and got myself some decent running shoes and a pair of those slinky black running tights (It takes a lot for me to call them 'tights' I'll tell you) and set off to the running track this morning at 6 am. It's been ages since I was out of breath and it was great. Fortunately, there was nobody around to laugh at my gangling frame. I'll be back down tomorrow.
              Have a happy and peaceful week.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Hiya Tippers and Zen!!
                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Zenstyle;924551 wrote: Knowing Deebs she'll be back in a fortnight to answer that last one! )

Good morning to you lot and nighty night from me! xox
                  Night night.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Morning Starts,Zen,Deebs,Tips,cirly wirly stirly girly,Pops and all those yet to drop in

Sorry I'm late for parade, just swooned and hit the floor at the thought of men in tights. Do they come in fishnet
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

JackieClaire;924558 wrote: Morning Starts,Zen,Deebs,Tips,cirly wirly stirly girly,Pops and all those yet to drop in

Sorry I'm late for parade, just swooned and hit the floor at the thought of men in tights. Do they come in fishnet
                      Mine do.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Pops, I saw that you were going to see your dad on Saturday and was going to suggest you pop in for a cup of tea. If you were going down the A1 you's have more or less passed the end of our street.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Morning Starts,Zen,Deebs,Tips,cirly wirly stirly girly,Pops and all those yet to drop in & JC (thanks JC, saved me trying to remember everyone) .........

Big hugs starty :l

Popeye i'm out of breath just thinking about running!!!!!

Day off for me so i'm only on me 2nd cuppa ............
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

JackieClaire;924560 wrote: Pops, I saw that you were going to see your dad on Saturday and was going to suggest you pop in for a cup of tea. If you were going down the A1 you's have more or less passed the end of our street.
                            Where are you JC?
                            North East rings a bell.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Morning BB, just on me 2nd cuppa meself. Woke up at silly o'clock thinking I'd never get back to sleep then went back to sleep for another 3 hours and feel very sluggish.

Pops, about 5 miles outside of Newcastle towards the airport.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X