Army Thread 2nd August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 2nd August

Ok chill, Was to be expected, but something will come up, you are well connected over there. x,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Thats not a nice start to the week at all. Is he pulling a fast one or is it genuine? I suppose if it is genuine then that only leaves you with two choices, cut back on the outgoings if at all possible or find a way of earning some cash.
      Sorry, but I have a Masters Degree in 'stating the bleedin obvious
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

KTAB - he is a great guy and I trust him so I believe its totally genuine. I had thought this would happen and thats why I wanted to relocate back to the UK earlier this year so I could get some work. Its so hard here and I dont speak the language. Problem was then I discovered he'd remortgaged my house (which he owns) and theres no equity in it anymore for me to sell and put down on something in UK.

Its a good challenge for me and gives me something to direct my usually under worked brain on!
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Well good luck with it, its tough out there at the moment. The most obvious choice to me would be to consider moving to a cheaper rental if your lease allows, assuming you dont come up with a way if earning soon. Dont know about Port but over here it is very much a tenants market.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Chillgirl;924626 wrote: KTAB - he is a great guy and I trust him so I believe its totally genuine. I had thought this would happen and thats why I wanted to relocate back to the UK earlier this year so I could get some work. Its so hard here and I dont speak the language. Problem was then I discovered he'd remortgaged my house (which he owns) and theres no equity in it anymore for me to sell and put down on something in UK.

Its a good challenge for me and gives me something to direct my usually under worked brain on!
            Come to Orstralia! :h

Best wishes Chilli. You'll come up with a grand solution, i know.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

grrrrrrr. i finally phoned the docs to sort out my back and campral poos ..... and i cant get in till next week. what a pile of pox fecking poop. i may have changed my mind by then. dont like going to the docs but when i decide to go i want to go now.... i guess im just bloody impatient... oh why doesnt the world revolve around me
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Guitarista;924632 wrote: Come to Orstralia! :h

Best wishes Chilli. You'll come up with a grand solution, i know.
                I would LOVE to!!!
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

chill, set up a chill retreat for all your mwo friends. (paying guests of course). hope you come up with a solution. not a good start to the week for you.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Hiya Mr G .........

Chill, Nothing much else for me to say but ditto everyone else, you are a very sensible lady and have the right attitude to deal with this sensibly. This is a new door opening for you and I believe that something good will come of it :l:l

Spuds, I totally understand about wanting to see the doctor NOW!!! I am exactly the same, I hate going but when I decide to go I want to go this minute!!!
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

thanks to the internet ive already diagnosed myself with 101 really serious things. at this rate ill not be here to see next week. feckin doctors.... feckin ill people taking up all there time. hmpphhh!

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Spuds you are a scream :laughmonkey:

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Ktab what you think of the game between kildare & meath, good wasent it

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

It was entertaining, swung one way then the other. Looking forward to Cork v Dublin should be a cracker. Do you ever go to any of the games?

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Not any more,havent been to the hill since 1979, :-( got carried away with my so called life, but i do hope to go soon,my partners bil has a box :-) and he is from galway,so he doesent use it much :-)

what you up today,been a bank holiday and all that.

Comment

Army Thread 2nd August

Zenstyle;924551 wrote: Knowing Deebs she'll be back in a fortnight to answer that last one! )

Good morning to you lot and nighty night from me! xox
                                :blush:
                                :sorry:

My bad!!
                                "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                                X