Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Lily Spritzer
    Take 4 cans of Sierra Nist in a pitcher, add 1 pouch of Caprisun tropical fruit juice. pour into glasses and add 3 Marachino cherries to each. Pour just a little bit of the syrup to it.

Substitute for Beer.
    Minute Made Orange Juice High Pulp, Mixed With Cran Black Cherry Juice, and Ice Cubes With a Straw.

Orange Bubbler on the rocks
    Using a rocks glass mix equal parts of orange juice (not from concentrate, no pulp) with pomegranate juice and 7-up or ginger-ale (not sprite) add a squirt of black cherry concentrate. Then cover the top with shaved ice and serve.

Mock Pink Champagne
    Mock Pink Champagne (1 1/2 quarts or 10 servings) 1/2 cup sugar 1 cup water 1 (6 oz) can frozen orange juice concentrate 1 (6 oz) can frozen grapefruit juice concentrate 1 (28 oz) bottle chilled ginger ale 1/3 cup grenadine syrup Early in day, mix sugar with water in saucepan and boil 5 minutes. Cool. Add frozen juice concentrates. Refrigerate. At serving time add ginger ale and grenadine syrup. Stir lightly.

Mockarita - low calorie
    take about 4 large limes and one lemon squeeze into a blender with a handful or so of ice add a can of sprite zero and a little salt blend until its the consistency you like. Pour in a chilled glass rimmed with salt and garnish with a lime wedge. I love these things and the fact that it hardly has any calories is a bonus.

Summer Drink!
    Sprite, fruit punch or a fruity drink of your choice (or fresh fruit), rainbow sherbet makes for a great summer drink!

Sangria without the wine
    Sangria is a Spanish punch that's made with wine, selzer and fruit slices (but there are lots of variations, so just google "sangria recipe"). You can use non-alcoholic wine instead of regular wine. It's festive -- and since the fruit and spices are so flavorful, the absence of real wine isn't noticiable

Soda Water
    Almost any type of concentrated fruit juice, punch or 'ade' tastes great when combined with fizzy soda water rather than plain water. Garnishs such as cherries or other fruit pieces can make even plain drinks more festive--and healthy.

Ginger Lemonade
    made without artificial ingredients, and flavored with freshly grated ginger or fresh mint leaves. If a punch bowl is used, the leaves look lovely. Thin slices of lemon floating enhance the appearance as well as the lemony flavor.

Italian Soda
    an italian soda: to a tall glass, add a thimble full of syrup (like Torani or Davinci in any flavor that interests you), another thimble full of cream, and then top (slowly) with club soda.
    ?DatingGrrl
    mix two parts ginger ale to one part grape juice. It makes a refreshing, fizzy drink.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Did you write this Mario 'I love these things and the fact that it hardly has any calories is a bonus.'? :H

I havent heard of some of these ingredients but the drinks sound very nice. I will have a Mockarita ta.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

YUM! They all sound gorgeous. Thanks for putting those up Mario
      AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
      One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

No i didn't write it ktab , it was sent to me :-) mockarita sounds splendid

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Oh cause I was going to direct you to the Magic diet thread where all the naughty girls seem to hang out
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

I do lurk in there now & again but dont tell them :-)

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Busted.
              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

spy

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

I've been rocking the soda water lately. I need something ice cold and fizzy that is not sweet after cutting the grass. That used to be an ice cold beer, but now it's ice cold soda water. Mmmmmmm.. BURP!!!
                  Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                  That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                  Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                  Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Yum, yum, yum. I'm going to print these out.
                    AF Since April 20, 2008
                    4 Years!!!
                    :lilheart:

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Pervs
                      Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                      contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Great Post Mario Thanks.
                        "The greatest hazard of all, losing one?s self, can occur very quietly in the world, as if it were nothing at all. No other loss can occur so quietly; any other loss - an arm, a leg, five dollars, a wife, etc. - is sure to be noticed." Soren Kierkegaard.

AF since 13 June 2010.

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Another good one is tonic water with a lime wedge, served over ice in a nice rocks glass.
                          Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                          ~Clutch

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Mockarita and Ginger Lemonade sound really good - thanks for sharing!

I thought you wrote that comment about the zero calories too! I thought "Mario's feeling rather festive these days - coming up with all these great drink recipes - I'm impressed" - when the best I ever came up with was sparkling water with orange or lime slices, never anything like these! :H
                            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

ALCOHOL FREE DRINKS

Bump for Brady
                              AF since 13th July 2010
                              NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X