Got to get back here and go AF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey all, I know More2 told ya'll about our "child" that we lost, my old avatar, our beloved Norman, our bulldog....matter of fact, More2 and her hubby just left here yesterday, they came to visit for a long weekend, we had tons of fun. I also most of you that have been here a long time, know about everything I've been thru....still don't know what will happen with the court, seeing my atty later this week....I've just had wayyyyyyy to much the last yr and a half with all the deaths, now loosing my best pal....our female was really really depressed, she'd never been alone, we did get a new pup....Teddy....he's a sweetheart in his own right. Anyway, this threw me in the ditch totally, I am starting AF today, the hangovers are so bad I feel like I could die sometimes. I've just not even been trying, not bad everyday, but not good either, then a couple of days I never get sober, never been like that. I have to take the bull by the horns, today is day 1....I have a friend here in CO that is doing it with me too, been a long, long time drinker, so with ya'lls help and his, maybe I'll finally make it. I'm tired of feeling awful, and its surely not helping the depressed feelings, I know what to do, now I just have to do it....again!
    Just wanted to let you all know I've missed being here, missed ya'll and need your help...thanks Hart for the note, I just haven't been able to talk about it. :h
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Hiya, welcome back :welcome:
    I am a newbie, and am so happy to be here... the support from the very start has been amazing, as you already know. I don't know what's been happening for you, but I hope you're okay.

This quote I loved: "life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on".

None of us get a manual for how to live our lives the right way, we have to figure it out and make it up as we go along. Here is a good place for help in figuring it out, I think
    AF since 13th July 2010
    NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

TIT ............ so great to see you back .......... my condolences on the loss of your beloved Norman ...........

Well done on your decision to go AF, the first few days will be tough but there are lots of hands here for you to hold on to in your journey.......

Love & Hugs, BB xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Tough, I've missed you. Join on please on the August Journey (Ass in Gear!!!) You've been missed.
        Rubes
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

T-in-T :welcome: BACK!

So sorry about Norman, he is how I remember your Avatar. Glad you are back and have support for going AF, you know you will get lots more support here too :l
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

TIT, get them damn big girl pants on and jump back up on the wagon!!! That is terribly sad news about Norman. Our pets just don't live long enough, do they. That booze is just dragging you down & it's time to let it go for good, right!!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Oh, I loved Norman on your avatar. RIP Norman!

TIT, ditto what everyone else said. Get back on the wagon. Drinking doesn't make anything better, it only makes things worse and then you feel like shit about yourself to boot. The universe in the form of a DUI has spoken. Time to make a plan and to stick to it.

M3
              AF Since April 20, 2008
              4 Years!!!
              :lilheart:

Comment

Thanks everyone, I tried to upload a pic of the new pup and his Sis, but it isn't working, says "upload failed", any ideas? It hurts really badly right now, esp. since we've had so much company, and Chuck has been here for nearly 3 wks., and everyone left at the same time yesterday, and it was really quiet and I missed Chuck and Norman, and More2.....so I just drank my ass off....STUPID....ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE!!! I KNOW THIS TOO!
                "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending"

Comment

OK, TX. We'll working it out on the Journey thread. Lots of good infor there. Plus, I Forrest Gumped myself into learning how to do it. Have you been to Photobucket? It's free, and the only way I can post mostly. PM me with questions, OK, hon!! Again, SO good to see you!!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

TIT, it is good to have you back. I am sorry for your loss of Norman, but, you gave him a wonderful life and I know that he gave you many years as your loyal companion. But, self destruction is no way to grieve. I know that you know that. I am here for you, I care so much about you. If I can do anything to help you, please do not hesitate to ask. But, only You can finally comitt to getting the demon alcohol out of your life......you can do it, I know you can!

XOXO Kate
                    A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Where are you TIT?
                      AF Since April 20, 2008
                      4 Years!!!
                      :lilheart:

Comment

TIT, I'm very sorry to read about your loss of Norman. That is so hard. Welcome back to the wagon.

DG
                        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Grab a seat and hang on, girl! Here if you need me.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hiya again TIT ......... how's it going????

Even if it doesn't look good then please let us know ........ we're here for you ..... :l:h:l
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

if anyone is online please help me.i dont know how to post a new thread

Comment

Working...
                              X