Tutankhamun has left his pyramid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was their when the Tutser was making his round in the USA. A tribute to the "Child King"....IAD
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgTPH5y1-ZI[/video]]YouTube - Steve Martin - King Tut (Live 1979)
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thank you Coco (I think we can do without the formalities of Nut surnames now that we're friends)
      Have you ever woken up looking at the stars wondering if this was heaven?

Comment

Cheers IAD
        This place is awesome.
        I can't wait for my baclofen to come. I'm feeling so confident now I've found MWO.
        Mega
        Tut

Comment

Welcome Your Hoilness......majesty.....what ever ! Glad your here....We love giving support to our fellow brothers and sisters in soberity.....Ha! ! IAD
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I've found my queen of the Nile outfit to officially welcome you.......

Tut, I too was a morning drinker, and afternoon, and evening, A year ago (2nd August) I started a detox programme, and stayed AF until 2 weeks ago,(i didn't get drunk but I felt awful) but I came here and posted and stopped again right there.. What I'm trying to say is that IT IS POSSIBLE, with determination and the help of the lovely people here ........ go for it .........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

What a hoot!
              You're all as mad as brushes here. I love it.
              IAD can't spell hiloness and betty parading herself like that gives Tut thoughts he shouldn't have as a single-ish kind of chap. I've got a really rude joke about being in de-nile, but we don't know each other well enough yet.
              For the chaps, why is it when you come back from the toilet in a bar, the dribbly stain on your pants is always exactly like the shape as Africa?
              The 'Map of Africa'. Stopped me buying anything other than dark thingees.
              Bugger!

Comment

How's my Betty !?! ha!
                Tut...your right I can't spell for shit.....! Ha! IAD
                Dr. Seuss

Comment

Well, IAD, before I go off to a private place with your last message to sort a few things out, I respect your aknodlgmet that yur speling is tish

Comment

Tut, run off to the store and get yourself some L-Glutamine. If you are in the States, Walmart sells it in the aisle with the bodybuilder protein powders and such. Get the powdered form. It will help with the cravings until your Bac gets here. 1 small spoonful 3x a day.

Bac shipment:
                    Mine usually comes in 10 days on the dot. Glad you tossed half the whiskey. And I totally understand why you kept half. :l

-P.

PS I saw King Tut in Chicago in the 1980s. Getting in to the exhibit was a major mob scene. Quite the popular fellow, that Tut!! I was quite disappointed that I didn't get to see the actually mummy. Morbid, I know. :H
                    Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                    That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                    Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                    Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Ha!!

A kindred spirit. Thank you.
                      If you dress like that, your problem is that I am also in the UK.
                      Ha!!
                      I'm sure that the lovely people are here. I hope to become one of them.
                      Tut

betty boop;926291 wrote: I've found my queen of the Nile outfit to officially welcome you.......

Tut, I too was a morning drinker, and afternoon, and evening, A year ago (2nd August) I started a detox programme, and stayed AF until 2 weeks ago,(i didn't get drunk but I felt awful) but I came here and posted and stopped again right there.. What I'm trying to say is that IT IS POSSIBLE, with determination and the help of the lovely people here ........ go for it .........

Comment

Tut, you'll enjoy the 'Laughing Out Loud' thread, in Daily Life. And yes, IAD graduated from the TLRGS school of spelling! :H
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

It is possible.

Know that, live that.

Love,
                          cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Great advice. Thanks. I've just been and got some.
                            Cravings are a funny thing. I'm not sure I totally understand what they are and what they mean.
                            The other half of the whisky is still there. Like a best mate that I despise. Smirking at me. Bastard.
                            We'll see.
                            I've got a hairdryer on my 'bits' to dry out my Map Of Africa before I go out.
                            Bugger
                            PhoenixRising;926301 wrote: Tut, run off to the store and get yourself some L-Glutamine. If you are in the States, Walmart sells it in the aisle with the bodybuilder protein powders and such. Get the powdered form. It will help with the cravings until your Bac gets here. 1 small spoonful 3x a day.

Bac shipment:
                            Mine usually comes in 10 days on the dot. Glad you tossed half the whiskey. And I totally understand why you kept half. :l

-P.

PS I saw King Tut in Chicago in the 1980s. Getting in to the exhibit was a major mob scene. Quite the popular fellow, that Tut!! I was quite disappointed that I didn't get to see the actually mummy. Morbid, I know. :H

Comment

This just in......
                              King Tut's chariots were like Formula One cars - Technology & science - Science - DiscoveryNews.com - msnbc.com

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Ha brighlite
                                If only they'd let me drive by myself now!!
                                I wonder if you need a licence for a chariot. I will have to ask.
                                I have spotted a legal loop hole here.

Comment

Working...
                                X