No Doctor Supervison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Doctor Supervison

has anyone out there started the program, meds included, without being under a docs supervison?:new:

No Doctor Supervison

hi sissy & welcome,
    I dident have any doc supervision more or less done it here with the help of the long termers,maybe someone else here can help and am sure will be along shortly,

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

No Doctor Supervison

Welcome, Sissy. Lots of people here have, but I finally decided to fess up to my doc. A lot depends on how much and how often you drink, OK? Will you be able to get the meds you need? Do you take other medication, etc.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

No Doctor Supervison

Try the Herbals.......MWO writes about the various Herbals that can help you ! I take them...they work for me...no Doc's involved. PM me for what I take...will help you. IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

No Doctor Supervison

Hi Sissy. I attempted to detox on my own. The beginning of day 2 was nightmarish. I was extremely uncomfortable with the process, plus knowing my consumption was considerable. I opted to go to a detox center. I made the right choice for me at the time. You need to consider your mental and physical state as honestly as possible. If you think medical support is needed, pick up the phone.
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

No Doctor Supervison

I am doing the whole baclofen thing w/o supervision. I didn't need to detox so that was a worry I didn't have.
            Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
            That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
            Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
            Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
            X