• Show
Clear All

Vent Here

good luck gettin that money sister
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Vent Here

Obscene phone calls who turn out to have the wrong number!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vent Here

I reckon it must be very stressful being a landlord.....I know Ruby has had some awful trouble in the past..I didn't know you were a landlord too MB.... bloody nightmare if you get bad tennants in your property.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Vent Here

mama bear;932718 wrote: people who cuss in front of or at their children...I heard someone the other day say "You Fuckin Retard"
          to their child
          I've tried to get my son to swear... seriously. He is such a fecking little Mr. Perfect :H:H:H

He's almost 14 years old and still looks away when there is a kissing scene on TV...

Will someone please volunteer to corrupt him a little bit?
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Vent Here

tiptronic_ct;932781 wrote: I've tried to get my son to swear... seriously. He is such a fecking little Mr. Perfect :H:H:H

He's almost 14 years old and still looks away when there is a kissing scene on TV...

Will someone please volunteer to corrupt him a little bit?
            Can I? Can I? Can I?

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Vent Here

Your wife must be a saint, Tip.
              sigpic
              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Vent Here

one2many;932782 wrote: Can I? Can I? Can I?
                Yeah, baby - you'll get him sorted in no time at all! You're a legend, after all :H
                AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Vent Here

rubywillow;932788 wrote: Your wife must be a saint, Tip.
                  :H:H:H

Now there's a good one!!!
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Vent Here

I was going to recommend Oney but she beat me to it!!! (for corruption of your son tigs!!)
                    Yes...I am a landlord over 4 apartment communities...they are low rent, slum lord type properties...that's one of the reasons I started abusing beer!!!!

Comment

Vent Here

Oh the high opinions of me around here LMAO!

Wow MB, I would be really crap at that.......I would lose money hand over fist I reckon..

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Vent Here

nope...you would beat the shit out of somebody!!!!!
                        I have come close many times!!!

Comment

Vent Here

mama bear;932835 wrote: I was going to recommend Oney but she beat me to it!!! (for corruption of your son tigs!!)
                          Yes...I am a landlord over 4 apartment communities...they are low rent, slum lord type properties...that's one of the reasons I started abusing beer!!!!
                          Why don't you sell the properties, then?
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Vent Here

Housing market

Can't sell a thing right now ... unless you practically give it away.
                            Coco

Comment

Vent Here

OK Ruby, i thought it was going off the point myself!

My husband's ex girlfriend for turning his son into an insecure teenager who has failed all his exams, has no social skills and is afraid of doing anything, not a snif of devilment or fun in him. Like that Tip he doesn't swear, do anything bad, he doesn't do ANYTHING, barely even eats.

People who are cruel to people, children and animals just because they can be and by jaysus anyone who strays an animal..i would personally rip them apart

People who use really crude langauge, especially in front of children

People who are smug and look down on others, who dont know them or have any idea about them, just because they may not 'appear' to operate in the same circles, dont have a fancy house, car etc..

People who litter

The politics of the school run and other parents..god i hate it..there are little pockets of cliques..and i belong to none..i hover on the periphery of the stepford wives crew..not sure how i ended up there but i dread the false smiles, the stories about little 'fuinneog' and 'sOOrcha', their daily temperatures and bowel movements, their glowing achievements, the school plays, play dates when you know the parents cant really stand you and tolerate you as they would a fly stuck to the corner of their windscreen

God this has only got me started!
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Vent Here

Bandit;932867 wrote: OK Ruby, i thought it was going off the point myself!

The politics of the school run and other parents..god i hate it..there are little pockets of cliques..and i belong to none..i hover on the periphery of the stepford wives crew..not sure how i ended up there but i dread the false smiles, the stories about little 'fuinneog' and 'sOOrcha', their daily temperatures and bowel movements, their glowing achievements, the school plays, play dates when you know the parents cant really stand you and tolerate you as they would a fly stuck to the corner of their windscreen

God this has only got me started!
                                :H:H

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X