Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally!!

I am back.
    OMG I've had nothing but trouble w/my internet the past ten days or so.
    I've been doing much better though... not perfect but MUCH better!!

Finally!!

GOOD FOR YOU!

Comment

Finally!!

Jeez, I missed you '67. So good to see your post. Spoil us with tons. What else is new???
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Finally!!

hi techie!
        well, i met a guy actually who doesn't drink so he's been keeping me distracted and clean for the most part. this is good.
        only problem is all is new and i am starting to get those old feeling of 'things are not as they seem'
        are they ever?
        for now i am staying positive and going with it unless i know otherwise.

Comment

Finally!!

whats new with you techie??

oh, dad and i are going for a little sunset cruise tomorrow afternoon. this will be nice!!

Comment

Finally!!

same old unfortunately. A cruise sounds exciting. I really glad you're back, but I must say goodnight '67. I have to drag myself out of bed at 5:30 so I can get the 6:40 train. Love the painting. Hope to see you here very soon...john

btw, as far as this guy goes? Go with your gut instinct. If it feels 100% right, ok. If not, look elsewhere!
            Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Finally!!

hm, interesting advice john.
              you know, i've never experienced a 100% positive gut instinctual reaction about a man.
              meaning that i really know he is honest and the right one for me.
              however, i know what you are saying and it is valid. we often hush hush our instincts in hopes they are wrong.
              he isn't getting the double thumbs up.
              he doesn't like my pets.
              but this ALWAYS happens as they are spoiled rotten, but this isn't the only red flag.
              he is controlling, i can see the handwriting on the wall. glad i checked in as now i am going to do some serious thinking instead of just letting things slide.
              night! see ya tomorrow and good luck w/the AM routine, i feel your pain!!

Comment

Working...
              X