60 Days for Sol!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 Days for Sol!

A friend, who is a social drinker, asked me yesterday for how long have I been going without a drink... I had to go check my calendar, and realised that it is 60 days today! 2 more "sleeps", and it is two months...

It has been so worth embarking on this new journey! I can't stop mentioning the clarity I have in my head, my energy levels are amazing... With hind-sight, that @#$% exact science, the moments I considered "having just one", or the "all my friends have a drink", were an absolute waste of time and energy...

So, just for today, I will have another alcohol free day! Pat on my shoulder, and a HUGE thank you to my friends here... And to all who post the good and the bad, it doesn't matter which, it is inspiring and motivating.

BTW, the same "drinking" friend is on her way over right now, and she is getting such a kick out of having "sunday-school-juice" with me!!! Cute xxx

60 Days for Sol!

You ROCK, Sol!!! Congrats!! :goodjob:
    Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
    That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
    Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
    Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

SOL Congrats on 60 days AF!!! :banana::banana::banana:

The clarity of mind is incredible, its like we previously saw life through a grey vail and someone just turned on the light!
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

That is AMAZING! WONDERFUL! But such a huge committment and success for you. :hug:
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

Well done sol, keep on rocking :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

Congratulations on 60 days, Sol!!!!! Whoo-hoo!!!!! Keep it up!!!!! :banana: :yay::wd::happy::thumbsup :banana:
            ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

WONDERFUL ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

:goodjob: Luv ya gal!:l

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

Very nice job, Sol... Your success is inspiring to me. I am on day 24 and coming to the final stretch for what I hope to be the first of many 30 day AF milestones.

CONGRATULATIONS! :goodjob:
                  John
                  AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

That is really fantastic Sol - Congratulations well done you!!! :goodjob::wd::happy:
                    AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                    One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

SO PROUD OF YOU MY 'SOL MATE'. Icouldnt be more proud of you hun! Keep up the good work my special friend! xxoo
                      HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

Awesome, Sol! You are doing great.

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

Wow Sol! Congratulations!! Seems like 30 wasn't that long ago at all. You rock!!

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

congratz buddie I just hit 60 myself..... I think I'll stop counting days now it's actually starting to
                            annoy me I'll just count weeks

Comment

60 Days for Sol!

Great stuff Sol!

(and well done Bugz!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Working...
                              X