Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th August

Well.

Here is the thread... I would have thought someone would have been up by now.

What about you Zennie: you can start it before you go to bed

Have a lovely Friday, peeps. I intend to, despite some less-than-interesting work to be done today. A long weekend lies ahead, so I guess it'll be worth it.
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 6th August

Sorry Tiggeroo. Cross posted

Good morning lovelies

Thank feck its Friday.
    Also today, mum goes for her scan. I found out yesterday that they are not planning to give her her results until a week on monday (16th) That is cruel. I am hoping they will give her her results next week over the phone.

I just want what she wants. I get the feeling she doesnt want to go on. So in that case I hope that whatever happens is what she wants

Kind of hanging by a thread at the mo. Cant think of anything too deeply.
    Sorry not been about much.

Have a lovely sober day xxx

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Starts & tiggeroooonie,
      so sorry about your mum starts..it's the waiting and not know that is soo damm hard..
      really feel for you darling:l:l

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Hey Jan & Starts

Starts, you are and will remain in our thoughts :l

You too, Jan: I hope you get relief very soon :l
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Thx Tiggs, go to doc this morn, just hope something can start to be done..
          it's the bloody weekend I just hope that doesn't delay things even more..

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning folks, Starty & Jan I hope your respective visits go well today. Thinking of you.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Tips,KT,starts,LJ. and all those yet to drop by
              I'm really thinking about you both today. :lIt's crap that you have to wait over a week for the results Starts.

Makes my problems with the mentoring seem miniscule. It's not the little lad but I spent over 4 hours travelling yesterday, his parents don't seem to be meeting me even halfway and then there's the blessed paper work.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning All!
                Another quick week...they're flying by.
                I was going to cut my grass and trim the hedge this morning but it's just started raining so I'll give that a miss.
                I had a great day yesterday and went to bed tired but content with a head full of nice thoughts.
                No running today as it's a rest day. I really thought that I'd be all stiff but surprisingly not. Just a little tightness around the hips. Looking forward to tomorrow's run though.
                I hope you all get from today what you hope for, especially those worried and in pain.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Hiya KT & JC..
                  hope your back feels better KT..back pain is a killer, it effects all that you do and it's not poss to just keep still so as not to agravate it...
                  JC I'm sure you are gonna be great for your lad, by the sound of it if the parents aren't willing to do anything to assist, you can imagine how they are to the little boy...!!
                  how old is he??
                  I've missed a bit recently with all stuff going on here..
                  and be honest it hurts like hell even to sit and type..
                  sense of humor is off the wall...!!or should I say I am climbing the walls..!!
                  feel so like shit for breaking my AF time...
                  am too ashamed and angry with myself to put my sig on...

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Hi JC, Pops & Jan. Still in a pissy humour, one problem after another at the moment but it could be worse and really they are trivial compared to a lot of peoples. Jan I have to admit I was very surprised when you posted that you had a drink to ease the pain. I can understand but I am determined not to go down that route again. Time is when I would be on a bender at this stage, hiding from life and all it throws at us. But we all know from bitter experience thats is fools gold. No point in beating yourself up over it however, but I would question the thinking that lead you there. See told you I was in a pissy humour.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Hiya all, hope its ok to join this thread?
                      thanks
                      Patrice

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Of course you are welcome Patrice.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

yep KT I am soooo angry with myself, it was a glass, not a bottle I bought..still doesn't make it right or an excuse, I just could do nothing to stop the pain, I was walk as I couldn't lay down, sit think nothing, so I went for a walk outside about 2 am..I was crying in pain and screaming at the same time, I was walking on the beach so nobdy could hear, but be quite honest I don't think I would've give a shit if they did..
                          could'nt get medical help and couldn't call ambulance, felt silly to as it wasn't an emergency, just f'ing pain...
                          and couldn't take or leave Ollie
                          so I had a glass of brandy..I was as sick as I could when I got home to get it out..but the damage was done..no longer AF..
                          I was soo proud of the time I had got to..
                          but it's like a virgin fucked once and no longer a virgin.....!!!!
                          I hate starting from the begining again, thats why I never put my AF time until I was sure I had past a time frame that I KNEW.. I wouldn't faulter.......
                          but there ya go...I did....SHIT,SHIT....

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

I am joining FACEBOOK NOW

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Jan that kind of pain is excruciating.. try not to be too hard on yourself xx

Comment

Working...
                              X