Army Thread 6th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th August

ladyjan;927729 wrote: yep KT I am soooo angry with myself, it was a glass, not a bottle I bought..still doesn't make it right or an excuse, I just could do nothing to stop the pain, I was walk as I couldn't lay down, sit think nothing, so I went for a walk outside about 2 am..I was crying in pain and screaming at the same time, I was walking on the beach so nobdy could hear, but be quite honest I don't think I would've give a shit if they did..
    could'nt get medical help and couldn't call ambulance, felt silly to as it wasn't an emergency, just f'ing pain...
    and couldn't take or leave Ollie
    so I had a glass of brandy..I was as sick as I could when I got home to get it out..but the damage was done..no longer AF..
    I was soo proud of the time I had got to..
    but it's like a virgin fucked once and no longer a virgin.....!!!!
    I hate starting from the begining again, thats why I never put my AF time until I was sure I had past a time frame that I KNEW.. I wouldn't faulter.......
    but there ya go...I did....SHIT,SHIT....
    Jeepers I hope you dont think I am judging you. What I meant was if we recognise what was going on in our head before we decided to have a drink again maybe it can help us in the future. The last thing I want to do is make you feel worse. Look imo and its only my opinion, but all this day counting can be counter productive at times. You feel shit now because you had one drink to try and ease the horrid pain you were in and now it is a case of your signature is gone. 'One swallow doesn't make a summer' and one drink doesnt ruin all your months of hard work.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Zenstyle;927730 wrote: yer arse over to Facebook and see them bloody half nekkid pics of me Now!!!!
      Is this what you meant to say?

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Yoo hoo Patrice,
        Would any one care for a nice calming picture of a trees at sunset.
        It could be worse, I could be filing.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Zenstyle;927733 wrote: F*CK OFF!!!!!
          WOW Zennester..
          you look hot kiddo.....:goodjob:
          shouldn't complain about that...!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Zenstyle;927730 wrote: I am gong to kill that squirrel. Get yer arse over to Facebook and take them bloody half nekkid pics of me off off there! Now!!!!

Fucks sakes..... That is the last time I will be seen dead in that flipping get up....

Sorry folks. Not a good start (no pun intended) to my day!

Starty prolly thinks I look cool... and I HATE HATE HATE having my pic taken.... especially in a bloody bikini... what was I thinking????

Pleeeze... take them pics off.... You can leave Sean and Dougie, just take mine down. And who the fuck is Stephen anyway.

Arrrgh.... *running away with arms flailing*
            Can we see them here yea who is stephen anyway

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

KTAB;927734 wrote: Jeepers I hope you dont think I am judging you. What I meant was if we recognise what was going on in our head before we decided to have a drink again maybe it can help us in the future. The last thing I want to do is make you feel worse. Look imo and its only my opinion, but all this day counting can be counter productive at times. You feel shit now because you had one drink to try and ease the horrid pain you were in and now it is a case of your signature is gone. 'One swallow doesn't make a summer' and one drink doesnt ruin all your months of hard work.
              No it's ok darling I know you would'nt,
              it's just me angry at me..
              I could've easily not posted it and kept quiet, but that would be going back to old ways of lying about drinking and worse of all to you lot, you are my very dear friends and I know there is not any negative judement just understanding..

right am off to get the bus for the doc..will let ya know when I come back what's going on.......XXXX
              :l :h :l :h :l :h

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Good luck and make sure he knows had bad it is.
                Hi Mario.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Laters Jan,:l
                  Morning mario, sorry Pops didn't see you there. Did see someone, think it was Zen running past waving her arms in the air.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Goodluck ladyjan

hi ktab & jc

whats on for today ?

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Army

Sorry for your pain Jan hope the docs visit goes ok :l

God I am so tired this morning - not got an ounce of work in me, I'm just sat staring.... I slept for a whole 10 hours last night not even the bed covers moved !!

This thread just gets funnier and funnier
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Well I just thought a jeans and t-shirt, what about you mario.

Yoo hoo Panno
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Whey hey JC .... I've got a suit on!!
                          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

track suit for me as i have some work to do :-)

hi panno how are you

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

I'm good thanks Mario and you, a little tired from too much sleep but my body is in need of some TLC!! or a fella lol :H

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

KTAB;927735 wrote: Is this what you meant to say?
                                :H:H:H

Comment

Working...
                                X