Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 6th August

Good Morning all ...............

WOW its a busy thread this morning, Starty big hugs, Jan good luck with the doctors, and stop beatin yourself up, I totally understand how you feel as I did the same thing a couple of weeks ago but these lovely people here made me feel better ............ JC hope that your time with your boy start getting better, KTAB hows your back today???

Hi also to Panno, Mario, Patrice, Tips, and the gorgeous Nikkid Zen ........
    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Pops xx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning everyone,

Starty, I think waiting it wank and I am sendingit out there that your Mum will get the results she wants as soon as they are available.

Zenners....WTF are you going on about??? Ya mad bint, you look FANTASTIC....sexy as hell so quit yer bitchin and revel in all yer compliments....you are very hot!

Welcome to the thread Patrice, great to have you here/

Hey Jan, I have to admit I was suprised too when I read about the brandy..well to be honest i was more scared than surprised, I thought it ould kick off a craving for you and you would keep going..THANK GOD you didn't and yes you are tight, you could very well have said nothing and continued on as normal. I applaud you for your hoesty and hope to God you get some relief today.

JC, what the story with the parents of the little lads, that sounds like an awful tip to have to make.

Ktab, snap out of that buzz.

Mario, Panno, Tipps and Pops, have a WONDERFUL day.
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Bets!

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Oney xx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning Boop, Morning Oney.
              I'm gonna have to have one of me big thinks and a talk through with my mentor.To be honest I spent a lot of last night in tears.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Awwhhh Jesus JC, is it that he just lives too far away or that there are other issues?

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

one2many;927758 wrote: Ktab, snap out of that buzz.
                  Morning Panno, BB & Oney.
                  Sore back, tons of bills, no money and a stack of paperwork to get through, including a tax bill request. Fun fun fun at Ktabville today, at least I dont have a hangover I suppose.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Aww JC, thats not nice, you were looking forward to this so much!!!
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Morning KTAB - I hear you :l
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

JC hope you get it sorted, when you put your heart and soul into something its hard when it does not go the way you plan it
                        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

It's abit of everything, I can work round the travelling thing, I think. The house although it's small is immaculate but it seems as if the very soul has been sucked out of the town and the little lad has a PC, PS3 etc etc.
                          Believe me, I was brought up piss poor so I'm not judging. It's just hard to put into words.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

morning Betty boob and oney

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Off to order my morning comfort food....bacon butty.....not good I know !!

Comment

Army Thread 6th August

Rightio I'm orrff,
                                I'm gonna make a chocolate cake, take Black Bess out on the big field and blow some of these cobwebs away.
                                Laters :l
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X