Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th August

Good morning guys

Spuddy, hope u are feeling better today. You are here and u know what you want. That is huge. And hitting the odd bump on the way, is only to be expected really. Learn from your triggers. And have a lovely day today :l

Dreading today. Family meal. Brother doesnt know about mums shadow...hope I dont put my foot in it.....

And I gather I pissed off Zen with some photos. Sorry Zen

Have a good one folks X
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 7th August

Good morning everyone,

starts hope today goes well for you

everybody else have a happy lovely sober saturday

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hey Mario. Hope to have a great SAturday here in the States. It's finally going to be cool enough to work in the garden, and I had a big load of manure delivered last week, so I shall be slinging shit! LOL!
      I'm up late for me, as I fell asleep on the couch at 7pm and woke up around 11:00
      Had some Moose Tracks ice cream (wonderful stuff, sort of a ripple with little chocolate peanut butter balls that I imagine are supposed to be moose turds, but calling it Moose Turds probably wouldn't sell much ice cream, now would it?) :H

-P.
      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hey Starty, Mario & Phoenix

Still in bed with my 1st coffee.

Good luck Starts :l:l:l
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Morning Starts,mario,Phoenix,Tips and all those yet to drop by.
          Well today's the day that my baby boy starts out into the cruel world miles and miles away from his mummy :upset:
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Morning Starts, Mario, Pheonix, & Jc,

Starts, Dont worry too much about the meal, just try to relax and enjoy ..........

I'm off to Cornwall for a week now, cant expect to get internet access on a campsite, so I will 'see' you all when I can ...........

Love & Hugs everyone, Be Good ............. xxx
            sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

JC sorry I missed the bit about your son ........... big hugs hun :l:l
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Morning Mrs B,
                Very very quick as I should be starting the morning shouting.
                Have a lovely holidays and Happy Anniversary for Monday. (it is Monday, please say it's Monday) if it's not Monday Happy Anniversary any way :l
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Happy Saturday everyone!
                  BB have a wonderful weeks holiday,
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Good morning, It's so good to have my internet service back!! I felt so lost without it...never thought I'd say that because it was not so long ago that I "hated" computers! Chill-thanks for telling me about Amazon! I found we do have an Amazon.fr here in France. It's great-they even have used books-so quite affordable. I need to stay focused this week-end and really follow my plan. Like many who have been posting on here, I have a lot of stress that has been building up-from a variety of issues-bills, family etc. We'll get through it! I'm going to try and keep busy but I'll be checking in here often.

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hi Expat, glad you found amazon I'd be lost without it now!
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Morning army.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Good morning KTAB, I see you have your mood noted as "blah!" and chill's is "yeehaw". I think I'm somewhere in between, haha! Well, it's still early but I'm hoping for a yeehaw day but I'll settle for "ok". Maybe after a second cup of coffee I'll feel better. I stayed up till after 2am talking with an old friend who was quite drunk. He rang me-he found out I'm coming home soon. Why was I so stupid to think I could keep a secret in Dublin?? I don't even know who told him. But the conversation went from him crying and saying how he missed me to insulting me and saying I think I'm too good to see my old friends. Of course it was impossible to reason with him. The conversation depressed me. And the crazy thing is that if I had had a bottle of wine in the house I would have poured a glass because the conversation made me so sad-but disgusted at the same time. Stupid, huh?

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Still in bed. Contemplating 3rd coffee. Or nanna nap.
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hello everyone! Just thought I would pop my head in and say hi, I am thinking about you all more especially today as today marks 60 days AF for me, keeping going, keeping strong, very busy... in fact I have to run off now to see my son for the morning. Have a great day and stay happy

Comment

Working...
                              X