Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th August

Morning Folks!
    Had my run this this morning and I'm loving getting out of breath again...I didn't realise it was so long since I built up a good head of steam and a decent sweat, but it's all coming back to me now.
    I hope you all have a splendid day.

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

wannachange;928604 wrote: Hello everyone! Just thought I would pop my head in and say hi, I am thinking about you all more especially today as today marks 60 days AF for me, keeping going, keeping strong, very busy... in fact I have to run off now to see my son for the morning. Have a great day and stay happy
      Well done wanna.
      You're going great guns and seem very positive.
      It's good innit?

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

missed the morning so afternoon peeps. my latest drinking mess has really messed with my head. still feel quite rubbish and odd today.... even though i should be over the moon cos ive got a job. im currently watching crap telly and trying to give myself a big kick up my unmotivated arse. oh well... up and at 'em
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Afternoon Spuds,
          It'll take a couple of days sweetie.:l Nowt wrong with crap TV.
          Son and heir's first car load orrff to Leeds, he'll be back for his tea tho. Hopefully bringing his dad with him cos he's driving.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hi duck,
            Up and at 'em's right
            I found myself looking for things to do to get me out of the funk. It was just the thought of getting moving that bugged me but once the juice starts pumping and things happen it's much easier.
            Excellent news about the job!
            Well done.

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Rightio I'm orrff again, going to go fret in the corner as it's now raining cats and dogs or I may just eat choklit 'til I feel a bit queasy and do the new embroidy thingy I bought. Can't remember the last time I had a Saturday afternoon to meself.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Good morning, JC. I hope you are doing okay with son and heir leaving your castle. I do feel for you....I have 2 older kids who have been gone for a while but I think when my "baby" - 16 yo son leaves it will devastate me. Ah, well, we shall survive. Eating choccy sounds great. Phoenix mentioned she was eathing Moose Tracks last night....that is my favorite!! I wonder if she lives near me?

Starty-I think "pissing off" Zen is putting it mildly!!! I'm not on facebook (I guess KTAB and I are the only people around who are not) but everyone but Zen thought the pics were beautiful. I hope your dinner goes well and your Mum and yourself are in my prayers, too.

Tip-I see your anniversary is coming up..I remember when I first came here you were the first one who really helped me...come to find out we were only 3 weeks apart from being AF! I am so impressed! Your wisdom was as if you had been AF for years!

Wanna-Congratulations on 60 days AF! It's nice to see your yellow face here. Hope you are doing very well!! Enjoy your son.
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hi..
                  anybody about..???
                  or all off eating chocky..??

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Grateful;928720 wrote: Phoenix mentioned she was eathing Moose Tracks last night....that is my favorite!! I wonder if she lives near me?
                    Grateful:
                    I do! I am about 5 hours south of you in lovely Charlottesville, Va. It's the home of Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's house) and the University of Virginia. I'm at the foot of the Blue ridge Mountains. 2 hours to DC and 3 to the beach. I think this place is paradise!

-P.
                    Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                    That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                    Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                    Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

i missed my friend Wanna....... :upset:
                      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Just another fly by from me. Son and heir's flat is nice. Whatever that means
                        They're on their way back so time to do some more fretting with me eyes closed.
                        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Bit like a revolving door in here today.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Hi..KT & anyone else thats lurking...:l
                            hey JC, why not go over to hs place and give it mummy's touch..??
                            help him settle in..??
                            or does he want to do it all himself without mum?

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

Where is everybody....

Comment

Army Thread 7th August

eeky:
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X