Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TalulaBlue Has 30 Days AF

Congratulations Talula!!!

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Hey congratulations Talula - that's a great achievement.:goodjob:
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Beautiful name. Beautiful achievement. Congratulations! Share with us more, Tal!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Talula congratulations on 30 days AF -great job! :yougo::yougo::yougo:
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Awesome effort T:goodjob:
          Keep up the good work
          30 day Challenge...started 16.08.2010

Comment

Fantastic job, Talula! Congratulations!!! :wave:
            John
            AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Oh my gosh, thank you for the congrats.

I know i have came so far in the last 30 days but it hasn't been without turmoils and how i have stayed AF i do not know.

Rubywillow Something you just said has struck a chord about the need to share more i know i do need to share my thoughts, feelings etc more and i am working on it I'm quite a shy person and haven't revealed much about myself since joining this site for fear of failing in my ambition to become AF for life. This last 30 days has really challenged me, in this time i had my birthday AF, a bereavement and funeral AF, 2 family get togethers AF and i won't say it was easy because it wasn't, I found all of these occasions extremely tough but i got through them. My husband is the only person who knows the extent that my alcoholism had gotten to and has stood by me every step of the way on my journey so far. My alcohol abuse started about 5 years ago for reasons i would prefer not to go into but it steadily got worse taking more and more to give me that buzz until i hit my rock bottom at the start of July, what happened then was the wake up call i needed. I have never attempted to stop drinking before, i'm doing it without meds, though i have read MWO.
              Even today with it being the weekend and all i have had had some really strong urges to drink but i won't, i can't, i'm still taking it ODAT and some days one hour at a time but that's where i am so so grateful that i found this site, all the stories, people and encouragement have really helped me stay AF, so to all of you at MWO i say thank you and long may the love and support here continue.

Tally x
              Arriving at one goal is the starting point to another.-John Dewey
              AF Journey Began 9th July = 33 days Sober!

Comment

CONGTRATULATIONS ON 30 DAYS!!!!
                sigpic
                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

You're most welcome, Tal.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Congratulations Talula on 30 days AF!!! You have made through a lot to get there, and I commend you!

I didn't use any meds either. At various times I've added or upped supplements, changed my diet, exercised more (and maybe you're already doing those things). Never be afraid to add to your toolbox. Sometimes little tweaks here and there help can make it all a little easier. I find it's an evolving process. I wish you continued success! :h
                    ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
                    X