Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A request from MWO

Hi,

We are receiving multiple notices that some of our members are signing up under different usernames. Please, we ask that people register under one name and if you wish to have that name changed then please contact us and we are more than happy to assist you, but please do not keep signing up under different usernames.

We thank you in advance for your help with this!

My Way Out Support

A request from MWO

Thank you. I chose this name on a (drinking) whim, some time ago. But I like it. Don't ever want to decieve, or try to, anyone.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A request from MWO

just did that mwo,thank you for changing my name from dragonfly65 to draggy
      life is simple its just not easy

Comment

A request from MWO

Tho I AM curious as to why we have a post like this, the first since I've been here.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

A request from MWO

rubywillow;929003 wrote: Tho I AM curious as to why we have a post like this, the first since I've been here.
          Hey Rubes,

A few days ago we had the "where in the world is Tigger" ploy going on. At least three members signed up for new users names under Mystery Host, Sherlock Holmes, and Watson. I suspect this is what generated the message. Just my guess!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

A request from MWO

Thanks, Tech!
            sigpic

Comment

A request from MWO

Hi HD,

It's ok hon, we hear you. Maybe try the 'Vent here' thread if you're getting frustrated. You'll find lot's of non judgemental support there. The med's, or holistic healing thread's are excellent sources of information and tip's for reigning in any rising anxiety level's too. Take some slow, deep breath's, and just don't beat yourself up, okay?

Best wishes, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A request from MWO

:H you had me going Mr G, I Was scrolling back to see who poor HD was..... Doh!
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

A request from MWO

Chillgirl;929189 wrote: :H you had me going Mr G, I Was scrolling back to see who poor HD was..... Doh!
                  I get you everytime Chilli! :H

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A request from MWO

Guitarista;929199 wrote: I get you everytime Chilli! :H
                    I know, I'm so blonde :H
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

A request from MWO

rubywillow;929003 wrote: Tho I AM curious as to why we have a post like this, the first since I've been here.
                      I agree Rubes, I am curious to know if this "member" is genuine or not...!!! I deeply suspect NOT..
                      as this is the person that sent Spuds the awful message....!!

and as for "help desk" we don't need help like that..

Comment

Working...
                      X