who am i NOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who am i NOW

i wonder who i am now. im 45, female, no kids (out of choice) ia am hoping i am coming back out of years of al addiction .... i still define myself from who i am.... i used to have motorbikes, iused to play guitar, i used to travel, i used to be an engineer, iused to be so fucking good ... i do know im good. i absolutely know that, iam. what is wrong is something with alcohol...i really cantwok it out... does any one know anything about trees... or th phonetic alphabet... alpha, beta, charlie, delta,echo,foxtrot,golf,hotel,india,juliet,kilo,li ma,mike,novenmber,october,papa,quebec,romeo,seria, tango.u??????? victor, whisky xray yankyeee zuollll
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

who am i NOW

See my other pleas to you, Spuddle.
    Just rest now, little one. When you wake, don't worry about this. We know it's AL talking, and you are wonderful!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

who am i NOW

Hey, Spuddle. You are a wonderful, beautiful, young woman with a compassionate spirit who has many friends here who love and need you.
      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

who am i NOW

Spuds, you are still the same wonderful, funny, compassionate, super-duper, caring and all around awesome person you have always been. Everyone stumbles, everyone falls. Once you get back up you will be stronger than ever and all your friends will be ready and waiting to carry you until you are strong enough to walk on your own. We're all here, waiting for you.

-P.
        Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
        That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
        Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
        Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

who am i NOW

I think you are fabulous Spud, if you don't mind me saying. You have sooooo much life and living in you, and ahead of you.

Go for it! x

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

who am i NOW

Hey Spuds, Who are you now? You are the same hilarious, precious, desiring to make others happy, inspirational person that you have always been. We are all here for you, whether you are drinking or not. We all know how hard this is. We have all failed many times and some of us will fail (again) in the future. But we are here for each other. We are family. We love you.

Comment

who am i NOW

Spuds

I have pm'd you last night and will send another in more detail later today!

Comment

who am i NOW

I feel for you ........ as i said elsewhere this is not the end of the world ...... you will get through this x
                I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

Working...
                X