well im back again i guess..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, my names Karl. i havent been here for a few years i guess.
    Im coming back to try to regain my life once again. i remember back at the time when i was sober, and how good it felt to be clear headed for once in my life. and not always down and 'Phyco".

I want to be back at that place once again, before i loose the last and only true friend i have.

i havent worked out how im going to go about it yet. as last time withdrawls were a bitch.

Just thought id say Hi to you all..

thanks

Karl

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Hi mate,

I remember you Karl. I know how you feel The withdrawals are the worst. I stopped drinking because of them. Honestly.
    If it wasn't for withdrawals I would still drink. I know that. It just scared the s**t out of me.
    Karl if I were you I would go to doctor and ask for antabuse. At least give it a chance.

All the best mate,
    Netty
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Hey Karl, we're pulling for ya, buddy!
      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Ahhhh Karl,

Good to see you back, I have wondered where you were!
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Karl so sorry you're so down. But in spite of occasional drama, lots of joking, lots of messing about, this is the BEST place I know for non-judgemental understanding of OUR problem. What can I do to help you? Stay here a while. Make friends who will call you on bad decisions, but always welcome you back.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Karl,
            I remember you well. The fact that you keep coming back is what is important. Never give up trying. The withdrawals can be hell. There are many ways to ease in to it though. Start drinking water with lemons. Take some long warm baths to try and relax you. If you are able to get some medication through your physician, that would really help. Everyone is backing you. Stay with us and post, read, keep your mind busy.
            Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

G'day Karl,

Good to see you. Don't forget yer 'Toolbox'! Toolbox thread is in 'monthly abstinence' section.

Best wishes, G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi Karl. Glad you found your way back. Take good care of yourself.
                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Hi Karl!
                  Welcome back. We're here for you if you have any questions or just need support! Look forward to getting to know you.
                  K9
                  :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Hi Karl, a lot of us need "refresher courses" once in a while, welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                    X