Im back =-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back =-)

Well, after about 2 years of total insanity Im back... Feelin pretty rough today, never been this hung over before. Ive been binge drinking for about 3 or 4 weeks straight now, did some blow on friday night, didnt sleep all night then took my friend camping and totally ruined her weekend... Anyways, I hope to hear from you guys! This worked well for me last time. I just got a new phone with a browser on it so I can access this from everywhere...

Im back =-)

Ghost, coming back is good, great actually. But YOU have to have the commitment to quit. And mixing with drugs, very risky. Let me know if you want to take the plunge, work on quitting, and getting a real plan together. This has to be for real. You're killling yourself any other way. Tell me what I can do to help you.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Im back =-)

Hi Rubes thanks for replying! Im not really sure what I need right now that will help, I have tried so many things... I guess for the first while ill just spend time here, I may go talk to a psychologist my mom knows... I just want my life back, and my health... SANITY would be nice to get back... Any suggeustions?

Comment

Im back =-)

Sanity comes with sobriety. A psychologist is a good place to start. Make a plan, read these boards and come here and post. We've heard it all and are hear to help.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Im back =-)

Good morning everyone. Day two for me. Not enjoying withdrawls at all. But gotta get through them wether I like it or not. How do you guys deal wit bad memories, worry, and guilt? On my way to work so at least my mind will be busy. Hope to hear from y'all soon

Comment

Im back =-)

just staying busy and reading posting whats on your mind .. but one day at a time
            :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
            best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Im back =-)

Staying busy is a big thing that's true. I spend a lot of time alone too that doesn't help.

Comment

Im back =-)

Hi ghostman & welcome back, you need to put a plan of action in place for yourself,check out the tool thread,or jump into the newbie section as they will sure give you a huge welcome with help,There are thousands of things you can do,but you are the one that has to do them,there is no quick fix or cure to this problem,one hour,one day at a time, :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                X