X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shkes

What is the best thing for the shakes?

shkes

Lots of water, lots of rest. But if they get really bad, get to a doctor. At the ER or a doc office, you can get medss to help you deal with withdrawl easier. DON'T RISK YOUR HEALTH AND LIFE. I won't try to explain how powerfully the AL has ingratiated itself in your system, but your body revolts. So PLEASE, use good judgement, OK. PM me anytime.
    Rubes
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

shkes

Hi Ghost,

It's kind of inevitable to get shakes if you're doing withdrawals, but if you can get some good B Vitamins in you (Thiamine, especially which is B1) and potassium, they should not last as long overall.

If you find that you are spasming rather than shaking (like the whole body is going into one giant shake), then go to hospital as that is a danger sign when withdrawing.

Sleep if you can as that is when the body heals itself - although I know sleeping can be difficult in the first few days. If you can eat, do as it will give you strength and nourishment.

Good luck and I hope it's not too bad,
      K x
      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
      X