Army Thread 9th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th August

stirly-girly;930221 wrote: Thanks K - I've seen her on TV many times and live in concert. One of a kind voice. Couldn't make a career here in Greece tho' - only made it when she moved to France. As with Demi Rousso. Who, BTW, was in a group that Mr. Stirly hung out with many moons ago.
    Thats cool too. I was looking at this and saw the posting comparing her voice with Joan Baez, I never noticed before but it is uncanny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hduk1VGh4eE[/video]]YouTube - ‪Nana Mouskouri - Adieu Angeline‬‎
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

KTAB;930227 wrote: Cool, will we see them this far north do you know?
      Yes if it's clear you will see shooting stars, the works..... There will be no moon, you need to be away from street lights though
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

I must bid you goodnight, friends

See you on the morrow :l
        I'll do whatever it takes
        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

one2many;930224 wrote: This is wank.

Dvd is not working.

Chilly can you lose weight and tone up with yoga alone.
          The weight not so much but it doesn't matter as yoga will change the shape of your body anyway so you will be a stunner
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Nighty night, FFF :l
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

This any good. Didn't have time to read it all.

Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks August 12-13th, 2010 | Supporting IYA 2009 The International Year of Astronomy
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Which brings me seamlessly onto this, I feel I have to post this tonight as a special tribute to someone who should take time out to listen carefully to the lyrics. See ya Tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTtVTNTfg80[/video]]YouTube - ‪Joan Baez - With God on Our Side (Bob Dylan) Live 1966‬‎

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

JackieClaire;930235 wrote: This any good. Didn't have time to read it all.

Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks August 12-13th, 2010 | Supporting IYA 2009 The International Year of Astronomy
                  That's it JC!
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Well I'll be up 'cos I've drunk too much coffee today, again.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

KTAB;930229 wrote: Thats cool too. I was looking at this and saw the posting comparing her voice with Joan Baez, I never noticed before but it is uncanny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hduk1VGh4eE[/video]]YouTube - ‪Nana Mouskouri - Adieu Angeline‬‎
                      I went looking to find a duet by Mouskouri and Baez and finally found this. Their voices are similar but Mouskouri is defo more vibrato. They both have lovely voices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jciDXzYw0-g&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - ‪Joan Baez and Nana Mouskouri - Plaisir d'amour‬‎
                      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
                      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Chillgirl;930232 wrote: The weight not so much but it doesn't matter as yoga will change the shape of your body anyway so you will be a stunner
                        Nice one, putting the yoga one on, the Dalai Lama is on it too telling you how to meditate.

I hope that does not offend any satanists out there
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Man that was freeky straight after I posted this, the site wouldnt load for me :undercover:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTtVTNTfg80[/video]]YouTube - ‪Joan Baez - With God on Our Side (Bob Dylan) Live 1966‬‎

Chillgirl;930230 wrote: Yes if it's clear you will see shooting stars, the works..... There will be no moon, you need to be away from street lights though
                          I am over a mile from the nearest one. I can look north over the woods and see the yellow glow of dublin in the night sky. However if I look south it is many miles to the nearest town, to the east is the sea a couple of miles away and to the west are the mountains. No problem seeing the starts clearly.

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Rightio orff to set up the telescope (ok it's only a kitchen roll tube wrapped in foil).

Nighters my lovelies :l
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Nighters JC.

Are yis all gone?
                              "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                              NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 9th August

Me too nearly sunset time. Try not to get glue everywhere JC.

Comment

Working...
                                X