Kudzu and boobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudzu and boobs

Hi all, thought I would post in here because I see not so many replies in some of the other categories. Well after a week on Kudzu which has been great and probably added a year to my life, I would just like to know what is all this is about kudzu and "man boobs". I did read a little on wiki but there's quite a few tenuous links from one substance to another and I'm not sure what is what. Yes, I may have added a year to my life, but I would like to spend it without boobs thank you very much LOL

Kudzu and boobs

LOL Balls that was funny. Sorry I can't be any other help though.
    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

Kudzu and boobs

go to the gym and work your chest?

Comment

Kudzu and boobs

always options...

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Kudzu and boobs

I've read this and that and it is possible your estrogen levels go up as a man taking this substance... but I haven't noticed anything yet *** cups boob ***

Comment

Kudzu and boobs

:H Sorry, I know this is a serious subject, but can't help but laugh at how you put it! Just try to keep your hands off them!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Kudzu and boobs

Note - women at risk for breast cancer should not take Kudzu.
              Coco

Comment

Working...
              X