HUGE APOLOGIES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HUGE APOLOGIES

Spuds - I am so pleased that you are okay - we were worried about you.

Hugs, Sunshinedaisies x
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Spuds, no apologies are needed.
      You were communicating to an "understanding" crowd......

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Jump back on board spuds,try learning from your mistakes & triggers & start the march forward again, you can do it. x

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Oh Spuds. We love you. Just happy to see you back on your webbed feet. John
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

tiptronic_ct;930103 wrote: :l:l:l

And your a - z was kinda good - I didn't know all of them :H
            Tips I forgot about that :H Spuds your a bloody genius.....
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Rightio Spuds,
              No need for apologies, sweet heart.:l
              Time to get the BGP (Big Girls Pants) on.
              Like Oney said let's get you a plan together to stop this madness.
              J x
              :l
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Spuds, we all love you so much! I drank all weekend and I know how depressed and worthless you feel after drinking. Please call me if you want to talk and we can encourage one another to begin again on this day and learning from our mistakes, WE CAN DO BETTER! I love you, girl! Vicki
                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

KTAB;929998 wrote: As I posted on the army thread, if it were easy then places like this and AA wouldnt exist. I am glad you are back Spuds :l
                  Exactly spuds - don't feel any shame - glad you've jumped right back on the wagon :goodjob:
                  AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
                  One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

:h :l:l

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

again .... these things happen ..... take care ...... im your token male !!!!
                      I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

glad you are ok from what seems to be the token male!!!!! take care x
                        I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

yay pompeyman. i see youre up for the 100 days till thanks. were gonna do this
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Spuds I'm with you too - if you can do it so can I - with you all the way :l
                            Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

Get yer big girl pants back on spuddie!!!
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

HUGE APOLOGIES

so glad you are ok

Comment

Working...
                                X