Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dancelot has 1 year alcohol free

Hi All
    Dance great job on getting back control of your life. When we go down the road with al we lose so much of ourselves. Reaching the one year I am sure you have found the positive ways to enjoy life and found your true self along the way. Always enjoy your posts and contributions to our community.
    The one year club welcomes you. It is a great achievement.

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08
    Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
    AF 5-16-08

Comment

Great to see another member reaping the benefit's of getting off the booze. Huge congratulation's to you Dancelot! You are a star!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

That's amazing Dancealot - a year AF is a HUGE achievement. CONGRATULATIONS :thumbs::happy::wd::yay::bday3::cheering
        AF since Sunday 27th June 2010
        One Day At A Time

Trying to be the best mother, daughter and friend that I can be.

Comment

Nice One Dancelot! GREAT achievement!
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Congratulations Dance. 12 months is a huge milestone. Just don't take your foot off the gas now! Keep working it!

Blessings and respect to you.
            Phil
            "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
            Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

BRILLIANT DANCE! ONE YEAR:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
              Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
              contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Congratulations, Dancelot! I sure hope you are dancing in the streets today - what a wonderful accomplishment... Kudos to you!
                John
                AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Dancealot:

You are truly and inspriration and I have really enjoyed reading your posts! Thanks for being here!

:l
                  New Birthday: May 8, 2010

"Because dwelling from, not upon, the space you want to inherit is the fastest way to change absolutely everything."[/i]-The Universe

KO the Beast!!

Comment

WOW! Way to go Dancelot! I remember you from way back. How amazing that you have come this far.

HUGE :applaud:

K x
                    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Quite an achievement.
                      Well done.

Comment

FANTASTIC WORK DANCELOT :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Congrats Dancealot - well done to you on your year AF
                          It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Freakin' hell, awesome :goodjob:
                            One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Thanks, everyone! I am in such a better place than a year ago - at the time I seriously doubted I could even make 30 days AF, I really did. It truly sounded like an eternity. One year went by faster than I ever could have imagined.

Thank you everyone on this board - so many times just reading the right words at the right time makes a way bigger impact than you could ever know. Whatever those words are may be a little different to each of us, but I have never not been able to find them somewhere, though usually they have a way of showing up exactly when I needed them. Look for miracles, and they will appear. Much, much love to all of you! - Dance :h
                              ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS DANCELOT! Thank you so much for encouraging us who are still at the beginning stages! I pray we all make it to a year and then a lifetime of staying sober!
                                I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
                                but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

Working...
                                X