Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 10th August

Good Morning Army hope you all have a lovely day
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Hiya Jackie. Just got back from the supermarket. Oh my, it's hot here again today. How I wish we could trade weather. I expect the babies are doing fine. I saw somewhere you said they'd be in hospital for a month or so. Hard on the Mum and Dad but best for the wee ones.

Panno, glad you liked the picture.

Jan - let us know how things go with the doctor.

Hi Zeppers... just got a quick glimpse of you. How's the dishies?
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Hiya Stirly - all is good over this side of the world, thanks.
        I'm nearly ready for bed and its only 8.30pm

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

That's early!! I usually go to bed fairly early but for me that means after 10pm. Are your doggies racing these days?

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Hiya Zepps,
            Zooming in to your 1st year AF
            It could be worse, I could be filing.
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Sorry Stirls, yep the babes will be in 4/6 weeks. From what I can gather it's just getting to them to put on a bit of weight.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

I am back, going to be one of those days, lots of running around.
                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

JackieClaire;930527 wrote: Sorry Stirls, yep the babes will be in 4/6 weeks. From what I can gather it's just getting to them to put on a bit of weight.
                  Yes, they will want to get them to a safe weight before they go home. Was looking at pics of my cousin's babies yesterday. Hard to believe that they were actually that small. But as I said, they're beautiful happy little angels who will turn 2 this month.

K - glad to hear your back's better. Now don't run around too much or you'll put it out again....

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Hi KT,
                    did you catch any of the meteor shower last night. I didn't see a thing but got over excited when a plane took off tho.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

No I am being careful now Stirly, no more jumping off of the wardrobe in my batman outfit

Err JC honey...the meteors aint till thursday night.....
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Good morning angels & demons, hope you are all well

busy afternoon for me today & tomorow,

other wise sameo sameo

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

sorry you two I was on the phone, yes stirly I don't usually go to bed till after 10 either but today I'm knackered. I am working part time for another trainer so I have done so many walks today, it's not funny.
                          Had Ginty racing today but he only got 5th, just picked him up from the trainer who took him to the track for me.

Hiya JC - yes nearly at the year mark, I'm quite proud of myself really

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Hiya Mario and KT- good to see you

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

KTAB;930535 wrote:

Err JC honey...the meteors aint till thursday night.....
                              and there's me wandering round with a coloured (used me posh crayons) in kitchen roll tube stuck to me good eye. It'll take hours to get it unstuck.

Morning mario.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 10th August

Zeppie2;930539 wrote: sorry you two I was on the phone, yes stirly I don't usually go to bed till after 10 either but today I'm knackered. I am working part time for another trainer so I have done so many walks today, it's not funny.
                                Had Ginty racing today but he only got 5th, just picked him up from the trainer who took him to the track for me.

Hiya JC - yes nearly at the year mark, I'm quite proud of myself really
                                Zeppie - just popping in to say well done for Thursday!! :goodjob:
                                Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Working...
                                X