Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th August

Good morning lovelies

Just had a good cackle at the army ladies on last nights thread. Funny feckers!
    Oney glad u are still with us.....just

Good luck Chilli, Zenners frisbee is a great idea :H

All is good here, mum gets her results on Monday. I am just trying not to think about it just now....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 12th August

Morning Starty and all to come :hallo:

I must go have a read-back, I think
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Good morning Starts, Tips and all to come

Feeling in a much chirper mood today as got a nice little sleep last night (about midnight thru till about 5am which is great for me) :happy:

Fingers crossed for your mum Starts, how is she feeling?

Off to have a massive mug of tea and declare war on the house. Unfortunately this is not the way things roll in my crib

There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Good Morning Starty, Bandit and Tips and to all who drop by later.

Starts, hope all goes well with your Mom's results. :fingers:

Bandit, I really dislike housework. I do it but I don't like it at all. Love to cook tho' but not necessarily in this heat :toohot:

As usual, it's hot again so am off to walk the dogger early. Will check in later. Hope you all have a great day....
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Good morning starts,stirly,bandit, and of course mr tips.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Good morning Army!

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

I HATE housework too! I'm escaping to Paris with my daughter today too see the film Twilight. Not really my cup of tea but the adolecsent girls JUST LOVE Edward, haha! But I do want to get the house cleaned-we are leaving for Dublin on Monday and I don't want to come back to clutter. That's always so depressing! Speaking of Dublin... I am trying to put a plan together before I go. We will visit all the places we used to love like: Howth, Bray, Botanical Gardens-maybe the zoo- but any ideas you might have for fun, kid friendly, not too expensive things to do would be MUCH appreciated. I'm praying for decent weather because I want to get out and walk as much as possible to keep busy-but have fun (AF fun!). :thanks: Expat

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

hi xpat, you could try the national museum of Ireland, thats free and its very good, ktab be along shortly and he will give you a tour of DUBLIN, he is great at that ;-)

Have to leg it, laters and have a great day in paris :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Hi Mario, Stirly & Expat!

Expat, how long are you staying, if we'd known you were coming we'd have baked a cake!

Have a look at days out for children dublin, free things to do in dublin, kids days out dublin, parks
                  Dublin Zoo is great but can be pricey, bring a picnic. As mario said the national history museum is open again. Its our heritage week the week after next so you may not be here but if you are have a look at Heritage Week
                  As Mario says others will be along in awhile with loads of other ideas that know more about Dublin than me (I'm just a country red neck)

As you say the weather is the key, we'll say a prayer:l
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

hello hello everyone, yahoo one year today, ONE YEAR TODAY , HOORAY HOORAY. sorry just a bit pleased with myself
                    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

:grouptrophy:

CONGRATULATIONS ZEPPIE!You must be so proud of yourself, well done

i am so going to post here on Aug 10 2011 and be able to say that:l

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

thanks Bandit, I'm sure you will be posting that in 2011

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Morning Starts,Tips,cirly wirly stirly girly,xpat,mario,Bandit,Zeps

CONGRATULATIONS ZEPPIE
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Hiya JC

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Thanks Zeppie, i want and need to

Hi JC

See my poor ol granpops got caught (he had his kids very young)

FBI arrests 'Granddad Bandit' robbery suspect | Breaking News - eircom.net

Really have to go and do some cleaning now.

Bye

Comment

Working...
                              X