Army Thread 12th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th August

Zeppers, You are feckin rockin it, you have come so far, bloody deadly.

Beaglebum, so sorry you are in a slump,you are a very intelligent, clever, extremely funny bint who will find her way, I am very very sure of that. Make some little goals, just very tiny ones to satrt this week and you will be on your way....from tiny acorns, mighty trees will grow......have faith in yourself hon.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

hiya KT and Oney
      I am really proud of myself and so glad I chose the right path a year ago.
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

I am not out of the woods yet, like I said...I am sleeping now..I am exhausted from fighting the virus.

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Zeppie2;932386 wrote: hiya KT and Oney
          I am really proud of myself and so glad I chose the right path a year ago.
          Your life has done a 360 Zeppers....completely! Warms the cockles of my very sick and weak heart.

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

one2many;932388 wrote: Your life has done a 360 Zeppers....completely! Warms the cockles of my very sick and weak heart.
            actually 364 :H
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Chillgirl;932383 wrote: KTAB - I feel that way too :h

Oney - Phew! Close one but what are we going to do with the doc martins and the pointy bra?
              You know Chilli I used to think it was a bad thing that I had to sign up here, that I had somehow failed in my efforts to control my life style and drinking but I now see it very differently. If it were not for that event I would never have made the dear friends I have here and I would I feel, certainly not be on the spiritual path I find myself treading tentatively now.

Now more importantly can I have the docs and pointy bra? The docs will go nice with my grass skirt and coconut bra ensemble. And I am all always mislaying that bra so the pointy could be a spare :goodjob:
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

one2many;932385 wrote: Zeppers, You are feckin rockin it, you have come so far, bloody deadly.

Beaglebum, so sorry you are in a slump,you are a very intelligent, clever, extremely funny bint who will find her way, I am very very sure of that. Make some little goals, just very tiny ones to satrt this week and you will be on your way....from tiny acorns, mighty trees will grow......have faith in yourself hon.
                One2, i could never think that there would the funniest person on the planet & i would have the pleasure of meeting you.YOU ROCK. i ferkin NEED to meet you sometime somewhere!!! by the way,is a "bint" good or bad?!! don't matter to me.but *cough* wouldn't mind knowing!!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Beaglebint......you can have good bints =you and bad bints = pan.

Clear as mud????

A bint is just a slang word for woman.

Ya never know, I reckon we might meet some day.....any chippers in the wilderness??

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

KTAB - When I 1st signed on here I was agog! I had no idea that other people had the same feelings I did and the relief itself was such a huge boost to my confidence that I could maybe do this. Also living alone quite remotely here I could never have got the support elsewhere, it was been invaluable and there is no question Im sober because of MWO.

Now about the docs and the bra..... Oney may still need them so hang on a few days.....
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

KTAB;932391 wrote: You know Chilli I used to think it was a bad thing that I had to sign up here, that I had somehow failed in my efforts to control my life style and drinking but I now see it very differently. If it were not for that event I would never have made the dear friends I have here and I would I feel, certainly not be on the spiritual path I find myself treading tentatively now.

Now more importantly can I have the docs and pointy bra? The docs will go nice with my grass skirt and coconut bra ensemble. And I am all always mislaying that bra so the pointy could be a spare :goodjob:
                      I never thought I would sign up to an alkie site...never in a million shippers.

But it was singley, the very best thing I have ever done in my life other than having my kids...

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

there's a job for you beags - open a chipper and Oney will surely visit
                        It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

I am nopt out of the woods yet Ktab, Jesus, would you rob my grave as quick?

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Zeppie2;932399 wrote: there's a job for you beags - open a chipper and Oney will surely visit

:H:H:H Deadly Idea.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

aww there is so much love here today guys :h
                              i need to go practice my CD throwing... 10 mins till ex arrives and my hands are alittle shakey!
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 12th August

Hold that gorgeous head up high Chilly woman and walk tall, you will be fine.

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X