Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so trivial sorry

how do I edit my profile image ?
    I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

so trivial sorry

LOL not trivial at all it took me asking for help too!! Go to user CP and a list will appear on the right hand side, go into edit profile - good luck
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

so trivial sorry

Hey Pompeyman - On the left side of the top blue bar where it says "User CP". Click on that and and then where it says Control Panel, click on edit avatar to edit the picture up in the left top corner when you post. You can also add a profile picture and a signature picture if you want to.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

so trivial sorry

OOps typical - don't know me left from me right :H thanks Stirly
        Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

so trivial sorry

Panno;932657 wrote: OOps typical - don't know me left from me right :H thanks Stirly
          That's okay. I often don't know either back from front or top from bottom...:H:H:H

Comment

so trivial sorry

thanks everyone x
            I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans

Comment

so trivial sorry

pompeyman;932950 wrote: thanks everyone x
              That's better. :goodjob:
              Glad you managed to do it. PM me anytime if you need help with something like that or photobucket or whatever. If I can't help you, my son, the computer expert can...

Comment

Working...
              X