• Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 August 2010

Hey, JC :l
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hello FFF, having a bounce in from work.
      It could be worse, I could be filing.
      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Lost me manners there for a bit, hi Pops,Spuds.

Please don't tell me it's a chocolate Lab or I may have climb the Pennines.
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JackieClaire;933413 wrote: Lost me manners there for a bit, hi Pops,Spuds.

Please don't tell me it's a chocolate Lab or I may have climb the Pennines.
          its a gold lab. i adore chocolate labs (ok i just adore chocolate.... but thats another story). still feels a bit awful,that its like a replacement for pen, even though another dog was on the cards anyway. pen is actually quite chirpy again today. up and walking about so hopefully she will be with us for a while longer.
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ah shouldve said it was a chocolate lab.... just to watch you struggling across the pennines in yer high heels

Comment

good afternoon, citizens advice, polly speaking, how can i help...... hee hee, just practicing

Comment

awwww, Spuds, our 1st Lab was a golden. I'll try and find a piccie.
                Rightio orff again the ovens peeping at me or was that the smoke alarm
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

now i know how to do pics on here im gonna bombared ya with cute puppy pics

Comment

Jeez..my manners!
                    Hello All.
                    You got me looking through the doggy webpages again.
                    I'd like a nice little terrier and then again, a nice big strong one to go running with...or both....

Comment

i wanted a westie or a spaniel but mr spuds has say on dogs.... though im gonna be in charge of training. ho hum..... no time for drinking and hangovers for me WEHEY!!!!!!!

Comment

oh my manners too .... helllooooo pops

Comment

Afternoon all

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Quick mouth full of sambo in the gobby gob and a mug of tea in my paw, cant stop long. Whats happin?
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

one2many;933398 wrote: It's dead, I wish I hadn't found it now. Kids are looking at me as if I am mad for crying.

Maybe I was sad before this happened ad thats why I am crying.....I dunno, Iam such a stupid cow.
                              You are far from that, behind that bubbly bouncy exterior you are a kind, compassionate, caring lady. But I think everyone here already knows that.

Comment

Did you get a puppy Spuds and if so what sort? I kinda like heinze dogs myself

Comment

Working...
                                X