X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 August 2010

Afternoon Mario and anyone still lurking

Just back myself and getting me & the kids some lunch

That's great about the puppy Spuds..sounds cute..that'a a weird coincidence about your job..i just spent this morning answering the phone for the citizens advice service that operates once a week from our local resource centre as the normal person couldn't turn up

Can i ask everyone a question - if you want to add just a photo to a post, what do u do..is it under manage attachments..does the actual pic then show in your post even though you can't see it in post preview. I've only ever added internet pics before that have URLs

Catch you all later
    There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

I have a heinz variety myself, she is the best of mutts, she has a boyfriend who calls for her every day at about the same time..just a few mins ago, i open the door and the two go off for a walk together!
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Hi and bye Bandito, I have added pictures from my desktop but there seems to be no rhyme or reason to the size they display as far as I can see. Nearly everyone who posts pics uses a photobucket account I think.
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Ok lunch eaten, off out to face the big bad world, see yis later.
          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Reggie, you hunk you, your looking great!

Comment

Thanks KTAB, will look into a photobucket account

Hi Reggie!, Reggie is the new Miggy

Hi Lily..how you feeling today, did you go the doc?, that was shite about your car but maybe it was Betsy's way of saying she needed to go to car heaven without you getting hurt. I can understand that she meant a lot to you as she got you on the road, in the same situation myself as you know.

Off again myself, forcing myself to sit down with paper, pen and calculator to sort out the mess that are my bills. I have my daughters birthday next week, back to school stuff still to get and not to mention trying to save a few bob for Christmas:upset:

Comment

Hi folks,

I changed the room around and moved my pc desk to the window where I can look out has cheered me up a bit.

How are you doing today Limey?

Bandy, I started my Christmas shopping last week. I have so many to buy for it is ridiculous.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Evening all.
                  Ooh la la Zens.
                  Got some pics of me old golden Lab scanned, hang on a mo and I'll go have furtle round photobucket
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dylan as a young man
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dylan as a very old man
                      AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Dylan is a cutie.

Thanks Zenners, I am a soft sap.
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

do you know I don't know, it's a word I've used for ages.

It's sort of like putting your hand in your handbag and feeling around without properly looking
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Gawd that reminds me of the time I called Tips, bugger lugs. My Nanna used to call me that all the time then I looked it up. :shocked:
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bandit;933585 wrote: Thanks KTAB, will look into a photobucket account

Hi Reggie!, Reggie is the new Miggy

Hi Lily..how you feeling today, did you go the doc?, that was shite about your car but maybe it was Betsy's way of saying she needed to go to car heaven without you getting hurt. I can understand that she meant a lot to you as she got you on the road, in the same situation myself as you know.

Off again myself, forcing myself to sit down with paper, pen and calculator to sort out the mess that are my bills. I have my daughters birthday next week, back to school stuff still to get and not to mention trying to save a few bob for Christmas:upset:
                              feeling a bit sore today and very, very bored.Im housebound and it doesnt suit me you see..But I do believe my betsy is in car heaven and I appreciate the sentiment..:H

Comment

i DID , HE SAID IVE SOFT TISSUE DAMAGE AND MY SHOULDER is killing me..caps, soz!

Comment

Working...
                                X